Forums » News and Announcements

How Can I Make Gold in New World?

• 629 posts
    December 18, 2021 7:16 AM EET

I’ve now played Amazon Games’ New World Beta since it launched, and wow, what a ride it has been so far! I have so say, I am absolutely in love with this game. I’ll write a full review of the beta later this month.To get more news about buy new world gold, you can visit yourmoneygeek.com official website.

In this article we will go through the questions we have seen by far the most in chat while adventuring through the game. Some of these answers are hard to figure out on your own without asking other players.

For example, splitting an inventory stack took more time than I care to admit. I actually had to end up asking a friend who was also playing, and he was able to give me the answer (discussed later this article).
    How Do I Autorun in New World?
    To autorun, the default key is the equal sign, “=”. I found it helpful to remap this to an accessable mouse key so you dont have to move your entire hand up to the equal key every time.

Reassigning the key makes it much easier to get to, and you will find yourself using it much more often. You can go into the options menu to rebind the key.

If you are looking to figure out how to sell your stuff in New World, unfortunately you cannot actually sell any inventory to NPCs. This makes gold in New World a much more scarce resource compared to most other MMORPGs.Instead, you will want to salvage your inventory items to get a very small amount of gold as well as some repair credits for future repairs.

You can sell your inventory to other players by utilizing New World’s Trading Posts. These are essentially the auction house of the game. You can post either buy or sell orders to trade what you want in return for gold. If someone already has a buy order out for what you want to sell, you can sell it immediately and fulfill their order.

Trading posts can be found in all major settlements within the game. These are indicated on the map with the follow icon (right side of the screenshot below):
    Currently, the best way to make gold is completing quests. These can be the main storyline quests, but to get the best bang for your buck, fulfill the town board quests.Town board quests can be found, you guessed it, on the town board in any city / settlement. These quests refresh every 30 minutes, and you can take up to TWELVE (12) at once.

The town board quests range from killing monsters, to crafting items such as potions or meals, to hunting wildlife and skinning them. Many of these are incredibly easy and quick to complete, and offer both gold and territory standing as a reward.

While gathering and looting, make sure to store away in your vault any ingredients you come across. These can be key in being able to complete town board quests very quickly.

For example, you may decide to go out on a tree chopping spree and collect hundreds of wood. If you store this in your vault for later, you may come across a quest to deliver 30 timber to the town board. You can immediately turn this in if you already have the timber in your vault. You do not have to go out and find more if you already have the items!