Forums » News and Announcements

oved to Los Angeles as a child.He eventually enrolled

• 1201 posts
    June 6, 2019 5:19 PM EEST

导出博客文章Sebastian Vettel might not have won a grand prix in 2016 but he definitely wins the award for the best -- and sweariest -- race radio for the year. Custom Pirates Jerseys . ESPN rounds up some of his most colourful rants from the four-time world champion.OK I made contact. I had no chance to avoid, I had the Red Bull coming up the inside like a mad man and I hit Kimi.Vettel kicks off his angry radio rants in fine style in China, complaining about Daniil Kvyats ballsy lunge down the inside at Turn 1 -- one which caused Vettel to make contact with Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen.Just to copy you again, Kvyats attack was suicidal. There was always going to be a crash, no way with the speed he had he could have done the corner.Vettel, probably feeling guilty at hitting Raikkonen, continues to complain about the Russians move. Hed get a big serving of déjà vu at the next race...Oh for f--- sake, man! Who the f---! Oh, Im out. Crash. Somebody hit me in the f---ing rear in Turn 2, then someone hit me in the f---ing rear again in Turn 3. Honestly. What the f--- are we doing here?A radio rant for the ages. Vettel completely loses the plot after coming to a standstill in the wall at the start of the Russian Grand Prix, where Kvyat -- this time definitely in the wrong -- had punted him out of the race.If I dont avoid that he is just going straight into my car. Honestly, what are we doing? Racing or ping pong?Vettel questions Daniel Ricciardos driving in Spain after the Australian lunges from deep and very nearly pulls off a mega overtake.Get this traffic out of the way! Mama mia what the hell is going on!?During the Canadian Grand Prix, Vettel shows Ferraris Italian heritage is rubbing off on him with his excellent exclamation about backmarkers -- one of his favourite topics of the year.?Alonso is taking a bus tour around Baku.Vettel gets angry at the driving of Fernando Alonso as the McLaren dawdles around the Baku street circuit during free practice.Come on, blue flag! [Censored] thats ridiculous. I mean come on -- seriously!Those pesky backmarkers again. We could have compiled a list just on Vettels blue flag comments (and there are more to come) throughout the year but his anger in Budapest was a sign of things to come later.?Honestly its ridiculous, its ridiculous. Lost a second -- for nothing! [censored]Vettels anger at backmarkers reached fever pitch in Japan, where his frustration levels continued to grow as the race went on.Pity sake, make him go! What do you want to know, quick track, difficult to pass, you lose behind another car. Its ridiculous!After being bottled up behind a Manor for one corner too many, Vettels rage continues at Suzuka.Blue flags! I mean it cant be true can it!Said with a disbelieving laugh, Vettel refuses to let the issue go as he tiptoes around the tight and twisty figure-of-eight circuit.?OK Sebastian, we have some rear wing drop-outs as you may notice. Yeah, some! Some is good, keep joking!And they say the Germans cant do sarcasm. Vettel scoffs at a radio message from Ferrari about the handling of his car in Austin.What an idiot. Complete [censored].Vettel again criticises Alonso for driving slowly, this time in Mexico -- though clearly he was just getting warmed up for the main event on Sunday...Move, move for f---s sake. Hes a [censored], thats what he isThe beginning of the most epic radio rant weve heard in recent years. Vettel, irate that Max Verstappen would not move over after using all of the Turn 1 run-off area to keep third position, seeths at the teenagers refusal to budge.I mean, am I the only one or are you not seeing what Im seeing!? Hes just backing me off into Ricciardo [censored].With the other Red Bull of Ricciardo looming larger and larger in his mirrors, Vettel starts to realise exactly what Verstappens game plan is..You know what, heres the message to Charlie: f--k off! Honestly f--k off.Vettels astonishing insult towards FIA race director Charlie Whiting after being told the stewards would investigate Verstappens driving after the grand prix. A contrite Vettel escaped punishment after writing a letter of apology to Whiting in the following days.I mean this is just mad, honestly. Its just stupid. Red flag. Thats what it is!Vettel cannot fathom why the Brazilian Grand Prix has not been red flagged as the rain intensifies on lap 21. Wholesale Custom Pirates Shirts .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Cheap Custom Pirates Jersey .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.custompiratesjersey.com/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. LOS ANGELES -- Howard Bingham, longtime personal photographer, confidant and perhaps the closest friend of boxing great Muhammad Ali, has died at age 77.Harlan Werner, Binghams agent and longtime friend, told The Associated Press that the photographer died Thursday.No cause of death was given, but another friend, sportswriter Mohammed Mubarak, said Bingham had been in failing health in recent months after undergoing two surgeries.During a friendship that spanned more than half a century, Bingham took literally hundreds of thousands of photos of Ali that ranged from the three-time world heavyweight champions many ring triumphs to quiet day-to-day moments with his family.He captured the young, handsome champion preparing for his first heavyweight championship fight against Sonny Liston in 1964 and, years later, the aging Ali, hands shaking from Parkinsons disease, preparing to light the flame and open the 1996 Summer Olympics.He photographed Ali greeting everyone from former President Bill Clinton to South African President Nelson Mandela to black Muslim leader Malcolm X. And he was there with his camera when throngs of awestruck fans surrounded the champ on the street.Although known largely as Alis photographer, Bingham also had a distinguished career as a freelancer.He photographed the 1967 race riots in Detroit and was at Chicagos Democratic National Convention in 1968, when violence exploded between protesters and police.In the 1960s, he developed enough trust with the fledgling Black Panther Party that its members gave him free reign to photograph them -- and their weapons stash -- for a feature Life magazine had planned.After the story was not published -- They got scared, he later told the Los Angeles Times -- he included the photos in his 2009 book, Howard L. Binghams Black Panthers 1968.He was one of the greatest storytelleers of our time, said Werner. Custom Pirates Jersey China. You look at the history in his photos. And the photos themselves, theyre just amazing.The public has never seen some of the best photos of Ali, Werner added, because the unfailingly modest Bingham never wanted people to think he was cashing in on their friendship. But he did publish a book including some of them in the acclaimed 1993 photo memoir, Muhammad Ali: A Thirty-Year Journey.Bingham started off his career in 1962 as a fledgling photographer for the Los Angeles Sentinel, a small African-American newspaper, and was assigned to cover a fight by an up-and-coming young boxer then known as Cassius Clay.He would tell Ali years later that he had no idea whom he had been sent to photograph, but when he saw Ali and his brother wandering around downtown after the fight, he offered to show them around. Later, he invited them to his mothers house for dinner.It was the beginning of a friendship that would endure until Alis death in June.The eldest of seven siblings, Bingham was born in Mississippi on May 29, 1939, and moved to Los Angeles as a child.He eventually enrolled in Compton Community College, where he failed a photography class. He blamed it on spending too much time having fun and not enough studying.But he applied to be a photographer at the Sentinel a few years later and, after repeated inquiries, he was finally hired.I went off on jobs, came back with underexposed film, blurred film, no film -- and I always had an excuse for what went wrong, he told the Los Angeles Times.Eventually, he learned enough about photography on the job to land the Ali assignment.Bingham is survived by his wife, Carolyn, and son, Dustin. Another son, Damon, preceded him in death. ' ' '