Forums » News and Announcements

Shop NikeAir Max 720 on Cadysneakers

• 154 posts
    April 22, 2019 4:09 PM EEST

After Nike launched the new NikeAir Max 720 this year, the new color scheme is endless. Recently, Nike Sportswear brought us a new pair of Air Max 720, in order to fit the sci-fi theme, it is also replaced with a pixel style dress. The black body is complemented by silver throughout the body, with a color pixel dot design to highlight the rich sci-fi texture. The most recognizable Air Max 720 air cushion is dressed in a striking racing blue, which not only has a good heightening property, but also provides a sturdy feel.

Fear of God has a unique street style, outstanding high street tailoring, and personal demonstrations of various big coffee, and won the favor of many influx of people. Last year, the Fear of God x Nike series co-branded Air Fear of God 1 was introduced to showcase the unprecedented sneaker design concept for shoe fans. Recently, Air Fear of God Raid and Air Fear of God Moc have finally been on the overseas SNKRS APP, the first color is gray and white, so the former director Jerry Lorenzo announced the matching color on the catalogue. Inspired by the classic basketball shoes Air Raid, the Air Fear of God Raid adds a signature double strap design to the body. The overall look is gray and white, and the black Swoosh Logo is a strong contrast. The midsole configuration is the same as that of the Air Fear of God. The forefoot single layer and the back palm double-layer Zoom Air will definitely be very good. Air Fear of God Moccasin is styled in an Indian style with a flip-flop style. The upper is softer, the upper has a large Velcro, the upper snaps, and the heel drawstring. The midsole of these shoes is powered by Air Max, and the overall weight should be lighter and more suitable for everyday wear.

The first running shoe with React technology Nike Epic React Flyknit has come to the second generation this year and is still popular among runners and hipsters. Recently, there is a new version of the non-lace socks set Epic Phantom React Flyknit exposure. The overall contour is very similar to the Epic React Flyknit, and the midsole design and heel stabilizer are exactly the same. The way of weaving the upper has changed, and the large-area tight weave enhances the support, using a breathable and more elastic weave at the toe and neckline. The hot melt reinforcement on the side reinforces the stability. Swoosh's design is also larger, and the placement is different, bringing a more sci-fi exaggeration.

• 2 posts
    May 6, 2019 3:06 PM EEST

Lucy Blair, thanks for giving me the information of latest updates in the Nike shoes. After reading your article, Get the best essay writing service for info as I have searched to see the new shoes of Nike brand and they are just awesome. Their sci-fi theme has totally overwhelmed me.

• 1 posts
    May 19, 2019 12:48 PM EEST

I love cadysneakers of nike air, I realized it after using some sneakers on the field since I joined a football club. Here https://www.cruisemapper.com/news/5250-how-student-can-get-job-on-cruise-ship-for-summer are ideas as all club members have improved their performance in their game since they began using cadysneakers.