Forums » News and Announcements

here and start somewhere. I was going to live with

• 1201 posts
    March 19, 2019 1:41 PM EET

导出博客文章Tottenham striker Harry Kane has been ruled out of Thursdays Europa League round-of-32 second-leg clash at home to Fiorentina. Vans Shoes Sale Uk . Kane broke his nose during the FA Cup defeat to Crystal Palace at the weekend and will sit out the game at White Hart Lane, which stands at 1-1, but should return against Swansea on Saturday. It will be the first time this season Kane has not been named either in the starting line-up or on the bench for a Spurs fixture. Tottenham are looking to make it to the last 16 of the Europa League for the third straight season, while Fiorentina are unbeaten in their last seven games having won 3-2 at Atalanta on Sunday in Serie A.Team newsSpurs Mousa Dembeles came off at half-time against Palace with a groin injury and is now set to be out forbetween 10 days and two weeks, meaning he is likely to miss the north London derby against Arsenal next month. Mauricio Pochettino gives an injury update ahead Thursdays game Mauricio Pochettino is boosted by the return of goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, who has been struggling with a shoulder injury, and Erik Lamela, who has recovered from a bout of illness.Tom Carroll, however, is out with an Achilles problem while Jan Vertonghen and Clinton Njie remain sidelined with knee injuries.Opta statsThis will be the 15th meeting between Spurs and an Italian side in European competition, with the north London club winning just four previous games (W4 D6 L4).Three of those four wins came at White Hart Lane however (AC Milan in 1972, Inter Milan in both 2010 and 2013).Fiorentina are unbeaten in five European games against English opposition (W3 D2), with two of those coming against Spurs last season. Fiorentinas Federico Bernardeschi (C) celebrates with teammates after scoring during the first leg Tottenham have lost just one of the last 20 European matches at White Hart Lane, netting an impressive 50 goals and conceding just 17 (W15 D4 L1).In fact - Spurs have scored in 19 successive home games in European competition now.In contrast, Fiorentina have themselves lost just once in 16 Europa League away matches, conceding two or more on just two occasions.Charlies predictionsI thought it was strange to see Spurs play such a strong team in the first leg because their results have been poor after Europa League trips and the outcome was their defeat to Crystal Palace. Nacer Chadli celebrates scoring the opener in Florence Mauricio Pochettino is obviously keen on winning this competition, but what I would have said that this is the one competition they didnt need to go far in. Unlike Liverpool and United, they dont need to win it for a Champions League place because theyre going to be in the top four.All these games are coming thick and fast now and I think theyll put out another strong side, go out to win it in the first half and, even though Fiorentina are a good side, I expect Spurs to come through here.Charlie predicts: 2-0 and Christian Eriksen to score first (40/1 with Sky Bet)BettingTottenham are odds-on with Sky Bet to qualify for the last 16 of the Europa League with Fiorentina 7/4 shots. Spurs, 14/1 to lift the trophy, can be backed at odds of 3/4 to win on the night with their visitors given a 19/5 chance, while another 1-1 draw and extra-time is a 6/1 chance.The Sky Sports pundits are unanimous in their backing of Spurs to win on the night. See their predictions and Price Boosts here. Vans Shoes Clearance Sale Uk . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Vans Shoes Wholesale Uk . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. http://www.wholesalevansuk.com/ . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. RIO DE JANEIRO - Andrew Bogut, Nick Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic should maybe all take a leaf out of John Millmans book.The 27-year-old, one of only two Australia players left in the mens singles at the Olympics after day one, has a simple approach to these Games that might perhaps benefit some of his nations better-known athletes.I can [only] speak from my experience and its not an event to miss, Millman said after making Games history by becoming the first man to shut out his opponent, his 6-0, 6-0 victory against Lithuanias Ricardas Berankis coming in just 50 minutes on Saturday.With all the rubbish stuff that goes on in the world, the Olympic Games is the world community coming together to celebrate not just athletes but compassion, friendship and respect for one another.Its humbling walking into a stadium among people from all over the planet.That could easily be taken as a swipe at Kyrgios and Tomic, both of whom have had differences of opinion with the Australian Olympic Committee and made themselves unavailable for the Games.It wasnt, but the implication was that Millman found their decisions strange.Nicks got his whole career ahead of him, he added. Nick and Bernie are not the only athletes who have sat out these Olympics and everyone has reasons for doing so.Theyre good enough players and they have both represented their country in Davis Cup, Im sure they will have a chance to play in the Olympics down the track.How about Australia basketball star Boguts less-than-complimentary tweets about the accommodation in the athletes village, then, maybe Millman shared those sentiments?Nope. There was a bit of smoke and mirrors there, the Brisbane player said. We are used to roughing it a little bit. Ive played my fair share on the Futures tour and we roughed it a lot more than in the village. Ive slept on floors and that sort of thing. Were kind of used to it.All the tennis boys are in the same kind of dorm and village life is good. With all these unbelievabble sports people walking around, you dont get that [elsewhere]. Cheap Vans Shoes Wholesale. It was refreshing to get a positive take from the Australian camp, even if some of the complaints they have made about the facilities have been well founded.It has been unfortunate that theirs have been the loudest voices in the build-up to the Games because it has started to earn them a reputation around Rio for grousing. Even Millman slipped a little when he said having to eat the food in the village was tough.His result was a contrast to those of the other Australian men playing on the first day of the tennis tournament, as Jordan Thompson went down 6-4, 6-2 to Britains Kyle Edmund and Thanasi Kokkinakis lost 7-6 (4), 7-6 (3) to Portugals Gastao Elias.The latter result, which left Millman and Sam Groth in the draw, was tough on 20-year-old Kokkinakis, who hadnt played a match since last October because of a shoulder injury.He may not have enhanced Australian tennis image by getting himself told off by the umpire for quietly saying the F-word, but could probably be forgiven a bit of frustration.I was just hoping to play well and get through the match without an injury on the shoulder, he said after his first-round defeat. It was better than I thought it would beI was limited on some serves, hit a lot of double faults. It was a little bit of a big ask [being thrown back in at the Olympics] but it was my choice. I wanted to be in there and start somewhere. I was going to live with the result whatever happened.Kokkinakis, 20, is talented with a lot of potential but Australia having to rely on him didnt reflect well on the decisions of Kyrgios and Tomic.He was frustrated to go out after raising his game but not being able to sustain it and at least he chimed in with the sentiments of Millman, vowing to get over the defeat and enjoy a bit more of the Games. ' ' '