Forums » Suggestions

Authentic Joe Pavelski Jersey

• 36 posts
    March 19, 2019 9:20 AM EET

TAMPA Michael Grabner Jersey Womens , Fla. (AP) — The NHL-leading Tampa Bay Lightning rebounded again following another dismal third period against the Philadelphia Flyers.Alex Killorn scored 18 seconds into overtime and the Lightning, after blowing a three-goal lead in the third, extended their point streak to 13 games Thursday night with a 6-5 win over the Flyers.“In the grand scheme of things, it’s another two points,” Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos said. “Usually you feel pretty good about a win (but) this one just felt like we let our goaltender down. Just very uncharacteristic play.”Stamkos had two goals and two assists to help Tampa Bay go ahead 5-2 at the end of two periods. Nikita Kucherov added a goal and three assists for the Lightning, who are 12-0-1 during their current run.Brayden Point and Tyler Johnson had the other Tampa Bay goals, and Andrei Vasilevskiy made 28 saves.Killorn put home the winner from the top of the right circle.Dale Weise and Robert Hagg scored in the opening 4:21 of the third, and Ivan Provorov got the Flyers even at 8:38.“I think going into the third, if we knew we were going to take a point we would take it http://www.sanjosesharksteamshop.com/authentic-brent-burns-jersey ,” Provorov said. “This game proves that this team doesn’t quit, plays to the end.”Philadelphia erased a four-goal deficit during the second half of the third period before losing 6-5 to the Lightning in overtime on Nov. 17.“As soon as you get the first (goal) it was like, ‘OK, we can actually do this one more time,'” Hagg said.Stamkos scored at 12:23 of the second before putting the Lightning ahead 4-2 on the power play 2:31 later. He has 14 goals in December, a career high for one month.“There’s still a couple days left this month so I’d like to continue that,” Stamkos said. “I’d love to continue doing that in wins. It feels a lot better when things are going well for yourself and the team.”Kucherov extended his point streak to nine games (five goals, 19 points) and became the first NHL player to reach 60 points this season. The right wing was coming off a five-point game (one goal, four assists) in Saturday’s 6-3 victory at Edmonton and set a team record for points in a month with 26.The Flyers also got goals from Michael Raffl and Claude Giroux. Michal Neuvirth stopped 31 shots.After the NHL’s top power play converted its first two chances Marian Hossa Jersey Womens , Tampa Bay took a 5-2 lead when Johnson scored during a delayed penalty call with nine seconds left in the second.Giroux tied it 2-all at 4:36 of the second after deking both defenseman Ryan McDonagh and Vasilevskiy.McDonagh was minus-four.After Kucherov scored at 13:56 of the first, Point got his 22nd goal as Tampa Bay took a 2-1 lead on a power play with 48 seconds left in the period.Point stopped a seven-game goal drought.Stamkos got his 340th assist on Point’s goal to move past Brad Richards into third place on Tampa Bay’s career list.After failing to score in his first 20 games, Raffl got his second goal in two games to make it 1-0 at 10:50 of the opening period.NOTES: It was the Flyers’ 4,000th game since joining the NHL as an expansion team in 1967. … Tampa Bay C J.T. Miller and Flyers C Nolan Patrick both left with upper-body injuries. … Lightning D Mikhail Sergachev exited late in the third after being hit near the left knee by a shot.UP NEXTFlyers: Play at Florida on Saturday night.Lightning: Host Montreal on Saturday night. OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Jared Spurgeon and the Minnesota Wild turned a tough start into a nice win.Spurgeon scored twice to help the Wild beat the Ottawa Senators 4-3 on Saturday.Jordan Greenway and Zach Parise also scored for the Wild (20-17-3), who improved to 2-0 on a four-game trip. Devan Dubnyk stopped 24 shots.“I thought we were really bad in the first period and Dubnyk kept us in,” coach Bruce Boudreau. “It was almost totally opposite of the Toronto game where he had a rough start and the team played really well. If he hadn’t played as well as he had we probably would have been down three by the 10-minute mark I figure. Once we got our skating legs we started to go a little better.”Matt Duchene, Ryan Dzingel and Mark Stone scored for Ottawa (15-22-5), which dropped its seventh consecutive game.“In the second we got away from what we were doing that made us successful Womens Evander Kane Jersey ,” Duchene said. “We weren’t playing bad, but we weren’t playing the way we were and they get three goals and obviously two of them are kind of fluky, but that’s just the way it’s going right now.”Anders Nilsson made 22 saves in his Senators debut after he was acquired Wednesday in a trade with Vancouver.“It’s always good to get the first game, but obviously I would have hoped for a better result,” Nilsson said. “There’s nothing I can do about it now, it’s just turn the page and it’s a new day tomorrow and a new game.”Parise gave the Wild a 4-2 lead when he jumped on a rebound 6:07 into the third. But the Senators pulled within one when Stone tipped a Cody Ceci shot past Dubnyk for his 20th of the season midway through the period.Ottawa had a two-man advantage for the last 26 seconds of the game, but was unable to capitalize.“Sometimes it takes something extraordinary to get out of a skid like this,” Duchene said. “We’re going to keep pushing; we’re not packing it in. There’s lots of hockey left to be played and hopefully we can work our way out and things will start bouncing a little bit more, but it’s tough right now.”The Senators got off to a much better start than they had in their previous few games. They were outshooting the Wild 12-2 midway through the first and might have had a few early goals if not for Dubnyk’s performance.Ottawa got on the board in the final minute of the first. Duchene stepped out of the penalty box Authentic Joe Pavelski Jersey , took a pass from Zack Smith and muscled his way through the Wild defense before getting around Dubnyk for an empty net.Spurgeon tied the game just 41 seconds into the second. He took a drop pass from Luke Kunin and beat Nilsson for his sixth of the year.Ottawa regained the lead on Dzingel’s 16th, but the Wild tied it back up when Greenway jammed a puck under Nilsson 14:10 into the period.Minnesota grabbed the lead for good when Spurgeon scored his second from a sharp angle with 3:29 left in the period.“I just fired it,” Spurgeon said. “I just tried to put it on net and I think (Parise) was already in front of the net so worse case there’s a rebound for him, but I think it just trickled over his pad.”NOTES: Ottawa F Jean-Gabriel Pageau is expected to make his season debut Sunday after suffering a torn Achilles on the first day of training camp. … F Nick Paul was a healthy scratch for the Senators. … Ottawa D Christian Jaros returned to the lineup after missing three games with a broken finger. … Senators F Rudolfs Balcers, acquired as part of the Erik Karlsson trade, made his NHL debut. … Minnesota’s J.T Brown and Nate Prosser were healthy scratches.UP NEXTWild: Visit Montreal on Monday night.Senators: Host Carolina on Sunday.