Forums » News and Announcements

oring, rebounds and blocked shots, while pro

• 315 posts
    July 12, 2018 8:56 AM EEST

导出博客文章Oxford, MS (SportsNetwork. Dansby Swanson Jersey .com) - Following tough losses against two SEC West foes, Ole Miss let off some steam against an FCS opponent. Bo Wallace passed for 140 yards and two touchdowns, all in the first half, and the No. 11 Rebels rolled to a 48-0 win over Presbyterian on Saturday. Wallace threw touchdown passes of 66 and 23 yards to Vince Sanders in the first quarter and rushed for a score during a 21-point second quarter as the Rebels (8-2) shook off losses to LSU and Auburn with their first win since Oct. 18. Mark Dodson rushed for 128 yards for the Rebels in the first half, almost all of it coming on touchdown carries of 65 and 62 yards in the second quarter. Jordan Wilkins added 10 carries for 171 yards, including a 73-yard touchdown. Ole Miss suffered a heartbreaker against Auburn last week, losing on a goal- line fumble that also resulted in a season-ending broken leg to wide receiver Laquon Treadwell. It dropped the Rebels seven spots from No. 4 to No. 11 in the College Football Playoffs rankings -- all but eliminating them from contention for one of the national semifinal spots. They are on a bye next week before ending the regular season with games at Arkansas on Nov. 22 and against current No. 1 Mississippi State on Nov. 29. Heys McMath was 9-of-17 passing for 59 yards for Presbyterian (5-5) and Ed Britt intercepted Wallace in the second quarter. The Blue Hose play in the Big South. Wallace and Sanders connected for a 66-yard touchdown on the second play of the first drive and a 23-yard score with 1:21 remaining in the first quarter to give the Rebels a 14-0 lead. Dodson dodged two tacklers on a 65-yard touchdown run up the gut early in the second quarter, and linebacker Serderius Bryants 22-yard interception return set up Wallaces 9-yard touchdown on a scramble that ended with his dive near the right pylon. The Rebels took a 35-0 halftime lead on Dodsons 62-yard touchdown run with 1:10 remaining before the break. DeVante Kincade threw a 31-yard touchdown pass to Derrick Jones in the third quarter and Wilkins 73-yard run came in the fourth. Game Notes Ole Miss has won eight of its first 10 games for the first time since 2003 ... It was the first-ever meeting between the teams ... Ole Miss has won four straight and 10 of its last 11 games against FCS teams ... C.J. Moore blocked a punt for the Rebels in the first quarter. John Smoltz Braves Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Danny Santana Braves Jersey . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair.Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - The fifth-ranked Wisconsin Badgers take a trip across the state to tangle with the Milwaukee Panthers in a non- conference battle at UWM Panther Arena. This is the second straight game the Badgers will play in the city of Milwaukee, as they went up against Marquette last Saturday. They came away with a 49-38 victory in that contest, allowing them to bounce back from their first loss of the season, an 80-70 setback at home against Duke. They will be back at the Kohl Center on Saturday against Nicholls. Milwaukee had won back-to-back games entering its last contest, but an 83-61 loss to DePaul put an end to its hopes for a three-game win streak. The Panthers are now 4-5 overall, although that includes a 3-1 mark at home, where they will be in their next game as well against Montana. Wisconsin has an absolute stranglehold on this rivalry, with 30 wins in 31 previous meetings. The Badgers rolled to a 78-52 victory last season. Milwaukees one and only victory against the Badgers came during the 1992-93 season. There wasnt much offense to be found in Wisconsins matchup with Marquette. The Badgers and Golden Eagles combined for only 30 field goals, with Wisconsin shooting 32.7 percent from the field in the contest. They did grind out a 41-28 edge on the boards, which proved useful, led by a 15-point, 10-rebound effort from Frank Kaminsky. Kaminsky (16.4 ppg, 8.9 ppg, 2.2 apg, 2.2 bpg) is thee star of this squad and has been performing well to this point. Tyler Flowers Jersey. He leads the team in scoring, rebounds and blocked shots, while proving to be a solid passer out of the post. Nigel Hayes (11.6 ppg, 7.7 rpg) provides a strong presence on the glass and the scoreboard as well, while Sam Dekker (10.7 ppg) and Traevon Jackson (10.1 ppg) stretch the floor a bit. However, John Gasser (6.7 pg) was the only other double-digit scorer against Marquette, netting 12 points, all of which came from beyond the arc (4-of-8). Milwaukee also struggled offensively in its last game. The only problem was that unlike the Badgers, the Panthers could not slow down their opponent. While they made a meager 37.5 percent of their shots from the floor, including 4-of-23 from beyond the arc, DePaul drilled 10 3-pointers and finished with a stellar .531 field goal percentage overall. Steve McWhorter and J.R. Lyle each had 13 points in the loss. The Panthers have generally managed less-than-impressive offensive showings. They are netting 66.2 points per game and shooting at a 42.7 percent clip from the floor. On defense, they are allowing 67.6 ppg on 41.7 percent accuracy. McWhorter (16.2 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 3.4 apg) is the leading scorer and much more for the squad, leading in assists and steals (1.7 spg) as well. He is the only player averaging in double figures, with Lyle (9 ppg) and Cody Wichmann (8.2 ppg) the next best options. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

• 158010 posts
    May 11, 2022 9:12 AM EEST

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I’ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! 백링크 분석기

• 158010 posts
    May 11, 2022 9:23 AM EEST

wished to thanks for your|positively have the gift. |the most effective|extra on this topic|Howdy|thanks!|however I don’t know if I see all of them center 품질 링크 구축

• 158010 posts
    May 11, 2022 9:37 AM EEST

Yay google is my world beater aided me to find this outstanding web site ! . 링크 빌딩 서비스 제공업체

• 158010 posts
    May 12, 2022 11:22 AM EEST

whoah this weblog is great i like studying your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You already know, a lot of people are searching around for this info, you could help them greatly. construcción de enlaces de calidad

• 158010 posts

Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it continues to be months for me. Nicely this post that i’ve been waited for so lengthy. I want this article to total my assignment in the university, and it has same topic together with your post. Thanks, terrific share. construcción de enlaces

• 158010 posts

There are some fascinating cut-off dates in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as well Mercadeo en línea

• 158010 posts
    May 12, 2022 12:27 PM EEST

“Your page is sweet, your graphics are great, and what’s more” buat tautan

• 158010 posts
    May 12, 2022 12:28 PM EEST

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way! pemasaran online

• 158010 posts
    May 12, 2022 12:28 PM EEST

i found your blog through a search engine, very interesting. slot backlink

• 158010 posts
    May 16, 2022 9:08 AM EEST

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website. buy backlinks for seo

• 158010 posts

Großer Pfosten! Dank für das Nehmen der Zeit, etwas zu schreiben, das wirklich wert Messwert ist. Zu häufig finde ich unbrauchbares Info und nicht etwas, das wirklich relevant ist. Dank für Ihre harte Arbeit. get quality backlinks

• 158010 posts

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to give something back and help others like you helped me. card games planet

• 158010 posts
    May 16, 2022 11:17 AM EEST

v

• 158010 posts

An impressive share, I merely with all this onto a colleague who was performing a small analysis within this. Anf the husband the fact is bought me breakfast due to the fact I stumbled upon it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx with the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to discuss this, I believe strongly regarding it and adore reading more about this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, can you mind updating your site to comprehend details? It can be extremely useful for me. Huge thumb up in this text! บริการสร้างซอลิงค์

• 158010 posts

I do not even understand how I stopped up here, however I assumed this submit was once great. I do not realize who you’re but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger if you are not already Cheers! ลิงก์ย้อนกลับฟรี

• 158010 posts
    May 17, 2022 11:52 AM EEST

Hello! I merely wish to offer a enormous thumbs up with the fantastic information you have here during this post. I will be returning to your blog for additional soon. cek backlink saya

• 158010 posts

I don’t know why yet this website will be launching extremely sluggish for me personally. Is anyone else having this issue or possibly this any issue on my small conclusion? I’ll return down the road and see if the problem still is out there. jasa pembuatan tautan

• 158010 posts

I can’t wait to read more of what you’ve write on your blog , keep up the good job . backlink dofollow

• 158010 posts
    May 18, 2022 9:12 AM EEST

To know wisdom and instruction, to perceive the words of understanding anavar buy online

• 158010 posts

I’ve been surfing online greater than three hours these days, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It¡¦s beautiful value sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before. buy winstrol

• 158010 posts

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. buy anavar online

• 158010 posts
    May 18, 2022 12:12 PM EEST

Thanks for helping out, excellent information. Buy Cinema 4D Studio S26.013 for sale

• 158010 posts

Chaga mushroom coffee been recently brought to plenty of everything about simply because of the Ukrainian article author Alexandr Solzhenitsyn by it’s new ‘Cancer Ward’ in which traditional qualities is generally cured of a tumors on the help consume. Siberian Chaga mastercam 2018

• 158010 posts

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. All the best buycheapcad.com