Forums » News and Announcements

, a BMC ride

• 1201 posts
    January 21, 2019 3:37 PM EET

导出博客文章OWINGS MILLS, Md. Cheap Jerseys UK Fast Shipping . -- Terrance West has never really enjoyed sharing the workload as a running back.Im not a rotation back, he said. I like to feel a defense out. I get stronger as the game goes on.Given the opportunity to validate his assertion, West ran for a career-high 113 yards for the Baltimore Ravens in a 28-27 loss to Oakland on Sunday.West received his first start for the Ravens (3-1), who were apparently so impressed that they cut former 1,000-yard rusher Justin Forsett .It was surprising. I didnt know they were going to do that, West said Wednesday.Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the move was best for the team.Those are decisions based on roster options and who is available and what youre trying to do going forward, he said. Salary cap was not a favor.Forsetts exit leaves West, Javorius Allen and rookie Kenneth Dixon in the Baltimore backfield. The trio entered the season with a combined 12 NFL starts between them.Thats OK with West, who accounted for 87 of his yards after halftime last weekend.It felt good. I got in a good rhythm, he said. As a running back, you need to get in a rhythm and get going. Thats what happened.The 5-foot-10, 225-pounder hopes for more of the same Sunday against the visiting Washington Redskins (2-2), who are tied for 20th in rushing defense.Playing with the Ravens has been a delight for West, who played his college ball at nearby Towson University. After being drafted by the Browns in 2014, he was traded to Tennessee in September 2015 and signed by the Ravens last November.Now, hes a starter for the team he cheered for as a youth.Its a dream come true, West said. I grew up as a Ravens fan. I went to college right down the road. The fan base here, they know who I am. Its great. Its home.Despite starting for the first time this season Sunday, West leads Baltimore with 232 yards rushing and is the only running back on the team with a touchdown.Terrance is a hard runner and he has some physicality to him, Harbaugh said.All that was on display against the Raiders.He ran the ball, put a foot in the ground and got the ball upfield, which is what good backs do, Harbaugh said. Certainly he can get better, and there are plenty of things were working on to get him better.Allen had three carries in his season debut Sunday and Dixon was inactive for the first four games with a torn left MCL. He is expected to make his NFL debut against the Redskins.Were all going to try to the same thing, run hard and run tough, said Dixon, a fourth-round pick out of Louisiana Tech.Game notes the Ravens promoted tight end Daniel Brown from the practice squad to fill the void left by the release of Forsett. Baltimore filled out its practice squad by signing receiver Kenny Bell.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Clearance Jerseys UK . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys UK . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticuk.com/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. LUGO, Spain -- Gianni Meersman of Belgium earned his second win in four days at the Spanish Vuelta after a sprint finish and a crash in the peloton in the final two kilometers on Wednesday.Colombian Darwin Atapuma maintained the overall lead for a second day, after avoiding the fallen riders.I had a slight scare, the fall was just in front of me, Atapuma said. I thought when I braked that someone could hit me from behind, but fortunately I was able to stay upright.Chris Froome also dodged the pileup by inches, according to his Sky team. The Tour de France winner posted on Twitter: Phew! That was a close one.Meersman, an Etixx-Quick Step rider, got his first grand tour win on Sundays second stage.The 30-year-old cyclist secured his second after completing a relatively flat 171.3-kilometer (106.4-mile) ride from Viveiro to Lugo in 4 hours, 16 minutes, 42 seconds. He was in a small group juggling for position at the front of the pack when the crash occurred behind them.Fabio Felline of IItaly was second, followed by Frances Kevin Reza in the same time as Meersman. Discount Jerseys UK. The stage featured Portuguese rider Tiago Machado on a breakaway run of over 150 kilometers (93 miles) that ended when the peloton swallowed him up with 13 kilometers (8 miles) to go.Atapuma, a BMC rider, leads former winner Alejandro Valverde by 28 seconds. Froome trails by :32, followed by Colombian pair Nairo Quintana and Esteban Chaves at :38 behind.The rest of the field trails by more than a minute, including three-time Vuelta winner Alberto Contador at 1:52.I dont know how long my legs will last, Atapuma said. We will fight day by day, and see what the Vuelta has in store for us.Thursdays stage continues in the northwestern province of Galicia with a 163.2-kilometer (101.4-mile) trip from Monforte de Lemos to Luintra.The three-week race ends in Madrid on Sept. 11. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '