Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

anthem during the Bucs annual Salute t

• 1341 posts
    November 23, 2018 10:44 AM EET

The Oakland Raiders are the team to beat in the AFC. Adidas NHL Jerseys China .Led by Derek Carr and a high-powered offense, the Raiders are 7-2 following an impressive 30-20 victory over defending Super Bowl champion Denver. Oakland enters its bye week in first place in the AFC West and getting closer to ending a 13-year playoff drought.The Raiders are 5-0 on the road and no team wants to play them in the Black Hole.No doubt, Jack Del Rios crew is headed to the Super Bowl.That is, if Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots forget to return from their week off.Sorry, Raider Nation. The road to Houston goes through the Patriots (7-1).Here are other overreactions following Week 9:---OVERREACTION: Nine down, seven to go. The Browns are one game closer to 0-16.REALISTIC REACTION: Perhaps the Ravens overlook them on short rest and the Browns can pull off a stunner Thursday night.---OVERREACTION: The unenthusiastic Packers (4-4) wont make the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers questioned his teammates energy after a home loss to the Colts.REALISTIC REACTION: Theyre only one game behind the Vikings, who are sinking quickly.---OVERREACTION: Matthew Stafford is the best clutch quarterback in the NFL. Hes led the Lions (5-4) to five comeback wins after trailing in the fourth quarter.REALISTIC REACTION: Brady. Rodgers. Big Ben. Staffords not in the top three.---OVERREACTION: Matt Prater is the best clutch kicker in the NFL. Hes 23 of 23 on game-tying or go-ahead field-goal attempts in the fourth quarter or overtime.REALISTIC REACTION: Theres a guy named Adam Vinatieri.---OVERREACTION: The Vikings will finish with a losing record. Theyve lost three in a row after a 5-0 start.REALISTIC REACTION: Theyre still first in the NFC North.---OVERREACTION: Tim Tebow will play again in the NFL before Jared Goff. Rams fans chanted for both quarterbacks during a loss to Carolina.REALISTIC REACTION: If Tebow wasnt playing baseball, this couldve happened already.---OVERREACTION: Chuck Pagano saved his job with the Colts win at Green Bay.REALISTIC REACTION: A 4-5 record is nothing to brag about.---OVERREACTION: The Eagles are the worst team in the NFC East.REALISTIC REACTION: They could be 7-1 instead of 4-4 if one play goes the other way in three close losses.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi  href="http://www.cheapjerseysnhladidas.com/" target="_blank">Wholesale NHL Jerseys China .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Cheap Adias NHL Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. http://www.cheapjerseysnhladidas.com/ ;. McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. TAMPA, Fla. -- Mike Evans has reversed course on his decision to protest the national anthem as long as Donald Trump is president-elect and will stand with his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates, opting to find what he calls more effective ways to communicate his message.In a statement released Tuesday to ESPNs Josina Anderson and the Tampa Bay Times, Evans apologized to the military and anyone else offended by his actions Sunday, when he sat during the national anthem before the Buccaneers game against the Chicago Bears.I want to start by apologizing to all the U.S. military members, their families, and the fans who I offended by my actions on Sunday, Evans said in the statement. It was never my intention as I have tremendous respect for the men and women who serve our country.I have very strong emotions regarding some of the many issues that exist in our society today. I chose to sit as an expression of my frustration towards this years election. It was very personal for me, as it was for so many Americans.With that being said, I will not sit again during the National Anthem because I want to focus my efforts on finding more effective ways to communicate my message and bring about change by supporting organizations and movements that fight for equal rights for minorities.This Sunday, I wwill be back to standing with my teammates. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys. sked to clarify Evans definition of the word minorities, the receivers agent, Deryk Gilmore, said it includes people of color, women, LGBT ...?Evans protested the anthem during the Bucs annual Salute to Service game that honors active-duty and reserve military, retired and veteran service members. The star wide receiver also posted in an Instagram comment last week that he did not vote in the Nov. 8 presidential election.Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter said Monday that he was disappointed with Evans decision to sit because of what the anthem stands for.Yeah, Im disappointed for that, said Koetter, who has had his team practice lining up for the national anthem before. I also respect Mikes freedom of speech and freedom of expression.Evans previously has said that he meant no disrespect to the military. Tampa is home to MacDill Air Force Base and 12,000 active service members.I dont want to disrespect the veterans or anything, Evans said Sunday. The men and women that served this country -- Im forever indebted to them. But the things that have been going on in America lately, Im not going to stand for that. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From ChinaCheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '