Forums » Suggestions

• 764 posts
    November 20, 2018 5:29 AM EET

Michael van Gerwen could end the week level on 20 points at the summit of Premier League Darts alongside Phil Taylor. Sky Live: PL Darts Everything you need to know before Bournemouth Second-placed Van Gerwen currently has 16 but two matches on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm, means he could catch Taylor if The Power is turned off.But will he? Wayne Mardle puts his thinking cap on... Michael van Gerwen v Peter WrightLike most weeks I dont think Van Gerwen will lose - but hes having trouble winning! Hes won one of his last five. Theres no structure to whats happening, hes playing well but not winning. Remember when MVG hit a nine-darter in front of Freddie Flintoff? One of the players who has done that for the duration of the Premier League is Wright - he plays well but somehow gets beaten or he draws. I feel for him, because hes played well.But if Wright continues to change his darts with the regularity that he has done, hell find himself out of form and not know where to turn.Prediction: Lets not beat around the bush, Van Gerwen is a better player. I do think he will win. (Sky Bet Odds: MVG 1/3 to win)Raymond van Barneveld v Adrian LewisBarney doesnt always play well against Lewis. This is horses for courses, I just think Lewis to play Van Barneveld. Last weeks nine-darter from Adrian Lewis I can see Barney playing well but, now he cant qualify, he lacks that edge. Last week he played a drab affair in a way that told me hes had enough of the Premier League this season.Prediction: Adrian beats Barney quite cosily, 7-3 or 7-4. (Sky Bet Odds: Lewis 5/1 to win 7-3)Gary Anderson v James WadeYou cant afford to lose anyone below you in the league. They can go above you and drag you down. If you start losing to those below you regularly, you get dragged into the pack. Reaction from Micahel van Gerwen and Gary Anderson after their thrilling draw Andersons performance against Van Gerwen last week was a massive plus, it was nearly faultless. He hit a 119 finish under pressure, and averaged 108 to draw with Van GerwenPrediction: I like the way James is playing but I think Gary wins. James lacks the consistent ability to go 140, 140, game shot. (Sky Bet Odds: Anderson 4/7 to win)Phil Taylor v Robert ThorntonI love Robert to bits, I love that he tries 100 percent. He doesnt just play for the prize money - lets be honest, hell finish seventh or eighth but he annihilated Wright last week. Watch Phil Taylors winning leg against Barney But Taylor is showing a consistently brilliant form. He reads the game, and his opponent. He pulls out the right shot, at the right time.Prediction: Phil has got too much for Thornton - hell win 7-3. (Sky Bet Odds: Taylor 9/2 to win 7-3)Michael van Gerwen v Adrian LewisAfter last weeks nine-darter, can Adrian play that well again? It wasnt just the nine-darter, he played beautifully well. Relive some classic encounters between Michael van Gerwen and Jackpot Adrian had a dart to go 5-1 up last week but missed, and folded for 10 minutes. If he has a spell like that again Van Gerwen, he wont get away with it.Prediction: Adrian will play well but, at the moment, he isnt consistently a match for Van Gerwen. (Sky Bet Odds: MVG 8/15 to win)Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday at 7pm on Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports Doug Williams Jersey . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J. Wholesale Redskins Jerseys Online . They named Mark Washington as their defensive co-ordinator on Thursday and appear to be closing in on an offensive co-ordinator. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysonline.com/?tag=deshazor-everett-jersey-online.Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives. Ryan Anderson Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena. Charles Mann Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday. LAC-MEGANTIC, Que. -- The Montreal Canadiens held a practice in the disaster-stricken town of Lac-Megantic, Que., in a show of support Thursday for the community. The Habs rolled into town on a bus whose passengers included team owner Geoff Molson and general manager Marc Bergevin. "Driving down the road, you take a deep breath. Its hard. Its hard to see it," Molson said. "But at the same time the people are here today, and theyre happy, and it looks like the city is being rebuilt so that gives me pleasure at the same time." Cheers from the 1,300 people in the arena greeted them as they took the ice, with kids tapping on the glass to get the players attention and request autographs. It was the latest in a string of good-will gestures directed at the community, following benefit shows and free concert tickets from Paul McCartney. The Habs themselves have already held a scrimmage at the Bell Centre where cash raised from the $5 tickets went to a Lac-Megantic fund. They also invited survivors and emergency personnel to pre-season games, and held a minute of silence during a pre-game tribute. "I think we probably had 150 ideas of what we could do (for Lac-Megantic)," said Molson. "We put together a little task force. Im not going to give any individual credit. I think its a team effort and Im proud to be here." Lac-Megantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche said watching the Canadiens play on Saturday nights on television was a sacred ritual in her family wheen she was growing up.dddddddddddd "Its a pleasure and an honour to have the whole team and Mr. Molson here," she said. "Im delighted and proud. I cant find the words to express how happy we are." Goaltending coach Stephane Waite, who is from nearby Sherbrooke, Que., said the bus went quiet as it approached the town. Defenceman P.K. Subban told reporters that the team felt it was important to go to Lac-Megantic, and appreciated seeing so many happy and excited children. His teammate David Desharnais was moved by what he saw. "You see it on TV, but when you see it with your own eyes and you realize how devastating it was," he said. "Were glad we came. "I saw a lot of smiles in the stands. If we can bring a little joy to people and show them were behind them, well be happy." From the excitement in the stands, it was clear the visit was a success. "We love hockey," said Lac Megantic resident Gaston Breault. "Its a chance for us to see the Canadiens in person. "It was good of them to do this." Forty-seven people were killed, and a part of the town was razed, when a train derailed on July 5, smashing into the town centre and erupting in fireballs. The disaster has prompted various investigations and lawsuits, all of which are ongoing. There have also been policy changes in Canadas rail-safety standards, with other changes possible after an investigation from the federal Transportation Safety Board. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '