Forums » Introduce Yourself

opponents to average 74.7 points per game,

• 1341 posts
    November 13, 2018 11:18 AM EET

COLLEGE FOOTBALLRALEIGH, N. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China .C. -- The NCAAs decision to pull seven championships out of North Carolina ratchets up the pressure on this college sports-crazy state to repeal its law on bathroom use by transgender people.Unlike the recent one-time cancellations by the NBA and various rock stars, the move by college sports governing body could make moderate and conservative voters question whether the price tag for the law has finally become too high.Economic development officials said the effect of the NCAAs action goes well beyond the projected $20 million in lost revenue from the cancellation of the 2016-17 basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, lacrosse and golf events.The law passed in March requires transgender people to use restrooms in schools and state government buildings that correspond to the gender on their birth certificate. It also excludes gender identity and sexual orientation from statewide antidiscrimination protections.INDIANAPOLIS -- The University of Notre Dame police departments powers make it subject to the same public records law other police agencies must follow, an attorney for ESPN told Indianas highest court in arguing that the school should release records of student-athletes run-ins with the law.ESPN attorney Maggie Smith said Indianas law applies to any agency that is engaged in the investigation, apprehension, arrest or prosecution of individuals.ESPN sued Notre Dame in January 2015, asking a trial court to order the school to release campus police records detailing allegations against student-athletes. That St. Joseph County court ruled in Notre Dames favor three months later, finding that Indianas private schools arent subject to its open records law.ESPN appealed and the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned the trial courts decision in March, saying the department is subject to the records law because it has legal authority from the state to make arrests and has jurisdiction outside of the South Bend campus. The high court took the case on appeal.RALEIGH, N.C. -- A magistrate issued an arrest warrant for a North Carolina football player accused of sexual battery and assault on a female student in February.The warrant charges Allen Artis, a 21-year-old junior linebacker From Marietta, Georgia, with two misdemeanors and says he had sex with the woman against her will when he should have reasonably known that the other person was mentally incapacitated and physically helpless.The woman, Delaney Robinson, said she had become intoxicated after being out with friends and was unable to consent.The Associated Press typically doesnt identify alleged victims of sexual assault, but Robinson held a news conference, saying she filed for the misdemeanor charges after police and prosecutors indicated there wasnt enough evidence to pursue felony charges.GYMNASTICSEAST LANSING, Mich. -- A doctor accused of sexual abuse by two gymnasts -- including a former U.S. Olympian -- was investigated by Michigan State University authorities in 2014 over a another allegation of misconduct, but the school found no violation of its policy.School spokesman Kent Cassella said Tuesday that local prosecutors did not file charges two years ago following an investigation by MSU police.The revelation of a complaint by the Michigan State graduate comes after two gymnasts, including a member of the 2000 U.S. womens Olympic team, said they were sexually abused as teenagers by Larry Nassar, a former longtime doctor for USA Gymnastics.BASEBALLNEW YORK -- Vin Scully says the last ballgame he will broadcast is the Los Angeles Dodgers regular-season finale -- regardless of whether they reach the playoffs.The 88-year-old announcer tells the Los Angeles Times his Hall of Fame career will end Oct. 2 in San Francisco. Scully had already said this will be his final season in the booth after 67 years, but until Tuesday had not announced whether he planned to call any potential postseason games on radio.Scully says if he stayed on the air, he would be saying goodbye like in grand opera, where you say goodbye 12 different times.His decision was not a surprise to the team, Dodgers spokesman Joe Jareck says.WASHINGTON -- Al-Jazeera America is asking a judge to dismiss defamation lawsuits filed by two Major League Baseball players over statements made in the broadcasters documentary about performance-enhancing drugs in sports.Lawyers for the news organization and for Ryan Zimmerman of the Washington Nationals and Ryan Howard of the Philadelphia Phillies appeared in U.S. District Court in Washington. The suits, which were consolidated into one, refer to the documentary The Dark Side: Secrets of Sports Doping, broadcast by Al-Jazeera America in December 2015.The suit alleges a pharmacist who appeared in the documentary made false statements when he said Zimmerman and Howard took banned performance-enhancing drugs.Major League Baseball investigated the allegations and said it found no violations of its drug agreement.After more than two hours of arguments Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said she would issue a written ruling on whether the case should be dismissed. But she did not say when she would rule.OLYMPICSGENEVA -- Russian hackers have been blamed for breaking into a World Anti-Doping Agency database and posting confidential medical data of some American athletes online.WADA said the attack -- which targeted some female members of the United States team which competed at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics -- was carried out by a Russian cyber espionage group called Fancy Bears.The hackers revealed records of Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs) which allow athletes to use substances that are banned unless there is a verified medical need.WADA previously warned of cyberattacks after investigators it appointed published reports into Russian state-sponsored doping. China NHL Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.wholesalenhljerseys.us/ ;. Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Even with all the new faces on the court, it was old reliable Dusty Hannahs who helped Arkansas when it needed it the most.Hannahs scored 23 points to lead six players in double figures as the re-tooled Razorbacks (1-0) opened their season with a 92-83 win over IPFW on Friday night.The senior led Arkansas with an average of 16.5 points per game a year ago, but coach Mike Anderson added a trio of top junior college recruits in a push for immediate improvement following a disappointing 16-16 record last season.Despite the new-look roster, it was Hannahs who once again took on a leading role when the Razorbacks fell behind by six points to the Mastodons (0-1) in the first half. He finished 7 of 17 from the field and 8 of 10 on free throws.Thats the way its supposed to be, Anderson said. ... Those (older) guys have got to show these guys the way.Daryl Macon, one of Arkansas junior college newcomers, added 13 points while Anton Beard had 12. Preseason Southeastern Conference Player of the Year Moses Kingsley finished with nine points, nine rebounds and seven blocks despite being in foul trouble in the first half.Jaylen Barford, Dustin Thomas and Manuale Watkins finished with 10 points each for the Razorbacks.John Konchar led IPFW with 17 points, one of five in double figures. Kason Harrell added 14 points, while Mo Evans and Bryson Scott had 13 each and Xzavier Taylor 12 for the Mastodons.We came here to win the game, IPFW coach Jon Coffman said. Im obviously very disappointed.The Mastodons led by as many as six points in the first half, taking a 36-30 lead after a 3-pointer by Evans. The shot lifted IPFW to 6 of 10 on 3-pointers, but they were 0 for 8 from behind the arc after that to end the half.Arkansas took advantagee of the cold-shooting stretch, answering with an 18-4 run to go up 48-40 late in the half. Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale. Hannahs had a 3-pointer and Watkins added a basket on the break to cap the run.We got kind of stagnant at times, but we just kept playing our game and got the pace back up to our liking, Hannahs said. I thought we were at our strength, obviously, when we were running and pushing the ball against them.BIG PICTUREDespite earning the season-opening win over the preseason pick to win the Summit League, Arkansas exits the game with continued questions about its rebounding ability and defensive play. A year after finishing 247th in the country by allowing opponents to average 74.7 points per game, the Razorbacks were outrebouned 45-39 -- allowing 21 offensive rebounds by IPFW and 21 second-chance points.JUNIOR COLLEGE IMPACTMacon and Barford were the top two junior college recruits in the country last season, and they both paid immediate dividends on Friday night. In addition to his 13 points, Macon also had seven rebounds, five assist and four steals, while Barford added five rebounds and four assists.TIP-INSKingsley scored seven of his points in the second half, helping the Razorbacks outscore the Mastodons 52-22 in the paint ... The seniors seven blocks were one off his career of eight, which came against Tennessee Tech last season ... IPFW was scoreless on fast-break points and was outscored 24-0 on the break.UP NEXTThe Mastodons return to action on Sunday when they host Kenyon.Arkansas remains at home when it hosts Southern Illinois on Monday night.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org  href="http://www.cheapnfljerseysreddit.com/">Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys ChinaWholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys ChinaNCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

• 158010 posts
    September 8, 2022 2:30 PM EEST

*I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. Fake Canadian Permanent Resident Card

• 158010 posts
    September 11, 2022 2:32 PM EEST

With these current economic conditions the simplest way truly, I made the decision to arrange strategies for filing for having been fired effects. Very own understanding ended up interpret how a joblessness strategy exercises, just what prevalent is ideal for getting payments from or perhaps a rejecting statement forms, just to include content articles caused by acquire experiences in what appropriate procedures combined with generic misunderstandings come in submitting lack of employment pluses. ghb liquid for sale

• 158010 posts
    September 12, 2022 11:03 AM EEST

I am often to blogging we actually appreciate your posts. Your content has truly peaks my interest. I will bookmark your internet site and maintain checking for brand spanking new details. 바이낸스 한국

• 158010 posts
    September 13, 2022 3:34 PM EEST

A really interesting examine, I may not concur totally, but you do make some extremely valid points. mink lashes

• 158010 posts
    September 21, 2022 1:24 PM EEST

Excellent! Your blog has a ton readers. How did you get all of these readers to look at your site I’m jealous! I’m still getting to know all about blogs on the net. I’m going to look around on your website to get a better understanding how to get more visable. Thanks for the assistance! คาสิโนออนไลน์