Forums » News and Announcements

THE AUTHOR'S POV Chapter 7: Lock [1]

• 629 posts
    March 8, 2023 8:13 AM EET

THE AUTHOR'S POV Chapter 7: Lock [1]

Of course, I knew this classroom. This was the classroom where the protagonist and the other main characters stayed for half of the novel. Many schemes and plots from jealous rivals and competitors happened in this class.To get more news about The Author's POV, you can visit innread.com official website.

Regardless of how much I didn't want to be involved with the main cast, now that I found myself in this class I would most likely be swept regardless of my will.
    Beautiful would have been an understatement in this case. Standing right before me, was a young girl with short brown hair. She had crystal blue eyes, a small but not too small nose, and a well-proportioned face. Her white skin that did not have any gaps accompanied by her beautiful doll-like appearance made anyone who looked at her lose themselves in her beauty. She had a well-developed body, where everything that should've developed, was developed and her elegant yet slightly arrogant demeanor added more to her charm.

One of the main heroines of the novel. Emma Roshfield, daughter of Ashton city's mayor who was also the Vice-director of the union, and S rank warrior. One of the most powerful people in the human domain right now.

When I was designing her character, I made her into a 'tomboyish' style character. She was sometimes rude and impatient, but oftentimes she was kind, making her one of my reader's favorite characters.

For real though, I did expect her to be beautiful but the moment I laid eyes on her I was stunned by her otherworldly beauty. Not even in my previous world did I ever see someone so beautiful

Watching her figure enter the classroom, I couldn't help but express my admiration for her. Even famous actresses that I saw on TV would feel ashamed if they stood next to each other.
    Since I was reincarnated into a younger body, which was still in its teens, I couldn't help but feel something when looking at the extremely beautiful Emma.

I think the biggest misconception that readers have regarding isekai protagonists was how they assumed that just because they were mentally old that they should no longer have any desires.

You have to take note that older people are not some sages who have no sexual desires, in fact, the only reason their sexual desires decreased overtime was because of their aging bodies. It had nothing to do with their mentality.I mean for one she's 16 so that in itself was a no-go for me, and secondly, she's one of the main protagonists who later falls in love with the protagonist, why would she be attracted to someone like me who has no redeeming quality?

Haughtily sitting on the last row on the right was a blonde youth with clear green eyes and a dignified face. His slightly long hair gently rested on top of his broad shoulders, and his perfectly masculine jawline seemed as if it was chiseled by a sculptor.