Forums » News and Announcements

Five Texas Tech players are first-year t

• 1341 posts
    August 11, 2018 11:11 AM EEST

GREENVILLE, S. Authentic Anaheim Ducks Jerseys .C. -- Freshman MaCio Teague scored a career-high 22 points, hitting four 3-pointers, and North Carolina-Asheville edged Furman 64-58 on Tuesday night.Ahmad Thomas added 15 points and eight rebounds for Asheville and Kevin Vannatta had 13 points for the Bulldogs (3-2), who hit five of their last seven shots and went 17 of 23 from the line in the second half.Teague and Thomas combined for 26 points in the second half and Vannatta made 8 of 9 free throws.Furman (2-3) made just one of its last nine shots to have its 11-game home winning streak snapped. Devin Sibley had 13 points and seven rebounds.Geoff Beans hit a 3-point to pull Furman within 54-53 with 3:47 to play but Teague scored the next four points from the foul line and the Bulldogs slowly pulled away.The Paladins had 20 turnovers which Asheville turned into 18 points. Max Jones Gear . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Ryan Miller Gear .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.anaheimducksgear.com/ryan-kesler-gear/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. LUBBOCK, Texas -- After shooting 61 percent from the floor in its season opener, Texas Techs offense was tepid early against North Texas.On the strength of Zach Smiths double-double (11 points and 11 rebounds) and an advantage in points off turnovers, the Red Raiders defeated the Mean Green 70-43 on Tuesday night.I think (Texas Tech coach Chris Beard) has been pushing me all week and all offseason to crash every time, Smith said. And it worked out for me tonight.Aaron Ross had 13 points and graduate transfer Anthony Livingston added nine points and seven rebounds for Texas Tech (2-0). The Red Raiders outscored North Texas 24-2 in points off turnovers -- North Texas committed 16 turnovers while Texas Tech had seven.Ross has such a diverse game, Beard said. He can do so many different things. In our zone offense, Im comfortable with him on the perimeter or inside. Defensively, he can guard four positions. My thing with Ross is, `How good do you want to be?Deckie Johnson led the Mean Green (1-1) with 13 points. A.J. Lawson finished with 10 points and Jeremy Combs added nine points.I think theyre an NCAA Tournament team, North Texas head coach Tony Benford said of Texas Tech. I think theyre really deep. Well-coached. Balanced. With their depth, they can wear you down. They turned us over a lot early.The Red Raiders outrebounded North Texas 46-37.We couldnt score, Benford said. You got to score. You got to get stops. At the end of the day, you got to score some points. We didnt score enough of them early on.BIG PICTURENorth Texas: The Mean Green did not lead Tuesday and felll to 1-7 all-time against Texas Tech. Discount Anaheim Ducks Jerseys. They have one more Power Five conference opponent this season when they visit Rutgers on Nov. 23.Texas Tech: Under first year head coach Chris Beard, the Red Raiders count versatility and depth among their strengths. Five Texas Tech players are first-year transfers, three of which are graduate students. Against North Texas, 10 players scored.Doing repetitions on certain plays or certain transition plays, Texas Techs Justin Gray said. I think every game and every single practice that weve had, our chemistry has gotten a lot stronger.BACK TO LUBBOCKBenford was a four-year letter winner for the Red Raiders from 1983-86. Benford was a part of Texas Techs 1986 Southwest Conference title team and earned tournament MVP honors.As a young coach, (Benford) went out of his way to be nice to me in my career, Beard said. I think he might have been an assistant at New Mexico when I was a young junior college coach. Hes just a first class guy. Red Raiders support Red Raiders.STAT OF THE NIGHTTexas Tech outscored North Texas in the paint 36-16.UP NEXTNorth Texas returns home to host Drexel on Saturday. The Mean Green face teams from five states this month: Texas, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.Texas Tech has one more game -- Saturday at home against Eastern Kentucky -- before traveling to Mexico for the Cancun Challenge. At the tournament, it will face Auburn and then Purdue or Utah State. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '

• 158010 posts
    August 2, 2022 1:56 PM EEST

Excellently written article, doubts all bloggers offered the identical content since you, the internet has to be far better place. Please stay the best! buy fake certificate

• 158010 posts
    August 3, 2022 1:12 PM EEST

Hey! Fine post! Please keep us posted when I can see a follow up! naza

• 158010 posts
    August 4, 2022 1:47 PM EEST

JHDPCB one-stop PCB manufacturer. 15+ years of rich experience and first-class precision equipment to provide customers with high-quality PCB, not limited to any type of PCB. All PCB manufacturing processes are in compliance with IPC Class 3 standards and ISO 9001:2015 and other certifications, standardized production and perfect PCB testing process No matter the needs of small or large batches, we will use our advantages and expertise to ensure high quality. Welcome to stop jhdpcb.com for more details. cem-3 CCL

• 158010 posts
    August 6, 2022 2:21 PM EEST

Excellently written article, doubts all bloggers offered the identical content since you, the internet has to be far better place. Please stay the best! thesmallbusinessblog.net

• 158010 posts
    August 6, 2022 5:27 PM EEST

I’d constantly want to be update on new content on this website, bookmarked! main sweet bonanza di jakarta

• 158010 posts
    August 8, 2022 1:56 PM EEST

Excellently written article, doubts all bloggers offered the identical content since you, the internet has to be far better place. Please stay the best! buy Cannabis Shatter online EU & Italy

• 158010 posts
    August 12, 2022 3:44 PM EEST

It’s rare knowledgeable folks within this topic, nevertheless, you seem like there’s more you’re talking about! Thanks payroll company

• 158010 posts
    August 13, 2022 2:52 PM EEST

hello, just wanted to tell you that your rss on your site is messed up. I was wanting to add it to my list of feeds but it couldn’t work. I had a similar problem on my blog, it couldn’t work a week and then all of a sudden it just worked! I think these issues fix thereself sometimes, lol. but I thought to inform you. Take care!. https://india24bet.in/bookmaker/mostbet/

• 158010 posts
    August 20, 2022 10:32 AM EEST

I’d constantly want to be update on new content on this website, bookmarked! https://almaswin6.rssing.com/chan-76548515/latest.php

• 158010 posts
    August 25, 2022 3:24 PM EEST

I simply must tell you that you have written an excellent and unique article that I really enjoyed reading. I’m fascinated by how well you laid out your material and presented your views. Thank you. naza

• 158010 posts
    August 28, 2022 1:46 PM EEST

I’d constantly want to be update on new content on this website, bookmarked! Marble Tiles Sydney

• 158010 posts
    September 1, 2022 2:29 PM EEST

I real pleased to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for : D too saved to bookmarks . ambbet99

• 158010 posts
    September 4, 2022 2:23 PM EEST

Personally, I have found that to get just about the most fascinating topics if this draws a parallel to. Jeeter

• 158010 posts
    October 2, 2022 3:49 PM EEST

Personally, I have found that to get just about the most fascinating topics if this draws a parallel to. Hostinger Review 2022