Forums » News and Announcements

White House wanted USS McCain moved for Trump

• 113 posts
    May 30, 2019 10:05 AM EEST

McCain, the unsuccessful 2008 Republican presidential nominee, Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online was shot down during the Vietnam War and tortured by his North Vietnamese Communist captors during more than five years as a prisoner of war.

Trump has long criticized McCain on a variety of fronts and has kept up his attacks on McCain even following his death in August.

Meghan McCain, the late senator's eldest daughter, criticized Trump on Twitter on Wednesday, saying, Trump "will always be deeply threatened by the greatness of my dad's incredible life ... nine months Newport Pleasure since he passed, Trump won't let him RIP. So I have to stand up for him."

The USS John S. McCain is named for the late senator and his father and grandfather, who were both Navy admirals. The destroyer was involved in a 2017 collision that killed 10 crew members and is currently undergoing repairs.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in for a second term in office on Wednesday, vowing once more to tackle crippling security threats and root out corruption in Africa's key economy.

The 76-year old leader, in power since 2015 and re-elected in February, took the oath of office for a second four-year term in the capital Abuja.

"I do solemnly swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes the Federal Republic of Nigeria," Buhari said, dressed in simple white robes and traditional embroidered cap. "I will preserve, protect and defend the constitution."

Buhari took the oath of office at what officials called a "low-key" ceremony.

It included red-carpet arrival flanked by bagpipers into a stadium packed with dignitaries and military guard of honour.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was also sworn into office.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online

2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA