Forums » News and Announcements

games top Canadian, Chris Ge

• 315 posts
    July 13, 2018 8:56 AM EEST

导出博客文章ARLINGTON, Texas - Dallas ended a four-year playoff drought Sunday in a dominating 42-7 victory over the Indianapolis Colts, with Tony Romo throwing four touchdown passes and breaking Troy Aikmans franchise record for yards passing. Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey .The Cowboys (11-4) emphatically ended a three-game home losing streak, scoring touchdowns on their first four possessions.Dallas had an opening for its first NFC East title and post-season berth since 2009, and first under coach Jason Garrett, because of Philadelphias 27-24 loss at Washington on Saturday. The Eagles were eliminated with the Cowboys win.The Colts (10-5) didnt have much to play for with the AFC South title secured, and looked like it while barely avoiding their first shutout loss in 21 years.The Cowboys had already ended their three-year rut of 8-8 finishes that included losses in finales that kept them out of the playoffs. But they had to keep winning to make sure they got in.NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray played with a broken left hand, but the Cowboys didnt need much from him. He finished with 58 yards, with a 1-yard score.Seahawks 35, Cardinals 6GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Russell Wilson threw for two touchdowns and ran for another, Seattle set a franchise record with 596 yards of offence and the streaking Seahawks closed in on another NFC West title.Seattle (11-4) moved into a tie with Arizona (11-4) for first in the NFC West and the Seahawks hold the tiebreaker by virtue of two wins over the Cardinals. Both already have clinched playoff berths.Wilson had the longest run of his career (55 yards) and matched the longest pass of his career (80) in the Seahawks fifth straight victory.Marshawn Lynch sat out the first quarter with what the team called an upset stomach, then came in to score on a 6-yard run in the second quarter and a spectacular, multiple tackle-breaking 79-yarder in Seattles 21-point fourth quarter.Steelers 20, Chiefs 12PITTSBURGH (AP) — Ben Roethlisberger passed for 220 yards and a touchdown, LeVeon Bell added a score and the Steelers locked up a post-season berth.Pittsburgh (10-5) faces Cincinnati next week for the AFC North title. Either way, the Steelers will be playing January football for the first time since Tim Tebow and Denver stunned the defending AFC champions in the wild-card round three years ago.Antonio Brown caught seven passes and a touchdown for Pittsburgh, which has won seven of nine.Kansas Citys Alex Smith passed for a season-high 311 yards but was sacked six times. The Chiefs (8-7) have lost four of five and need to beat San Diego next Sunday and receive plenty of help to make it back to the playoffs for a second straight year under coach Andy Reid.Falcons 30, Saints 14NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Julio Jones returned from a hip injury to catch seven passes for 107 yards, and the Falcons remained in playoff contention.Matt Ryan completed 30 of 40 passed for 322 yards and a touchdown, and Devonta Freeman ran for a 31-yard score for Atlanta (6-9), which can win the NFC South by beating Carolina next week.The Saints (6-9), who committed three turnovers in the fourth quarter, lost their fifth straight at home and were eliminated.Jimmy Graham fumbled inside the Atlanta 1-yard line early in the fourth quarter. The Saints had a chance to drive for a winning score inside the final three minutes, but Robert McClains interception of Drew Brees in Saints territory set up a field goal, and Osi Umenyiora returned Brees fumble for an 86-yard TD as time expired.Panthers 17, Browns 13CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Cam Newton threw for one touchdown and ran for another as Carolina (6-81) took over sole possession of first place in the NFC South. The victory sets up the winner-take-all showdown next Sunday at Atlanta.The winner will join the 2010 Seattle Seahawks as the only teams in NFL history to reach the post-season in a non-strike-shortened season with a losing record.Newton threw for 201 yards and ran for 63 yards just 12 days after the quarterback suffered two fractures in his lower back following an automobile accident. Jonathan Stewart ran for 122 yards and caught a 9-yard touchdown pass from Newton.Johnny Manziel made his second NFL start for Cleveland (7-8) but left with 1:49 remaining in the first half with a hamstring injury and did not return.Packers 20, Buccaneers 3TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Aaron Rodgers threw for 318 yards and one touchdown to help the Packers clinch a wild-card playoff berth.Eddie Lacy scored on a 44-yard run, Jordy Nelson caught a 1-yard TD pass in the fourth quarter and had nine receptions for 113 yards, while Randall Cobb finished with 11 catches for 131 yards.A 21-13 loss to Buffalo a week ago cost Green Bay (11-4) sole possession of first place in the division. It also hurt its chances for earning home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs. Green Bay closes the regular season at home against Detroit, and a victory will give the Packers another NFC North crown.The Bucs (2-13) have lost five straight and remain in contention for the first overall pick in the 2015 draft.Patriots 17, Jets 16EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Jonas Gray scored the go-ahead touchdown on a 1-yard run early in the fourth quarter after the Patriots intercepted Geno Smith, and New England clinched a first-round playoff bye.Tom Brady threw a 3-yard TD pass to Rob Gronkowski for the Patriots (12-3), who could earn home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs if Denver loses at Cincinnati on Monday night.With the Jets (3-12) leading 13-10 late in the third quarter, Smiths pass for Jace Amaro hung in the air for an easy interception by Jamie Collins — and led to Grays score minutes later.Nick Folks 52-yard field goal attempt could have given New York a lead with just over five minutes left, but it appeared to be partially blocked and fell short. Brady and the Patriots then ran out the clock.Lions 20, Bears 14CHICAGO (AP) — Joique Bell scored the go-ahead touchdown on a sweet run in the fourth quarter, and Ndamukong Suh had two sacks.Calvin Johnson added six catches for 103 yards for Detroit (11-4), which came away with a narrow victory over a struggling team after locking up its second trip to the post-season in 15 years. The Bears (5-10) benched quarterback Jay Cutler this week in favour of the undistinguished Clausen.The Lions secured a playoff spot with Philadelphias loss to Washington on Saturday. They were hoping to lock up their first division championship since 1993. But because the Packers beat Tampa Bay, the NFC North race will come down to next weeks game at Green Bay.Matthew Stafford overcame two interceptions and completed 22 of 39 passes for 243 yards. He hit the 4,000-yard mark for the fourth straight year.Texans 25, Ravens 13HOUSTON (AP) — Running back Arian Foster threw a touchdown pass, Randy Bullock made a franchise-record six field goals and Houstons defence dominated to keep slim playoff hopes alive.The Ravens (9-6) now need some help next week to get into the post-season after Joe Flacco threw a season-high three interceptions and the offence struggled all day.Houston (8-7) remains in the hunt with the victory, but needs several teams to lose next week.With three quarterbacks hurt, the Texans started Case Keenum, who got his first win in nine NFL starts.Foster ran for 96 yards. But his highlight came when he took a pitch from Keenum and, with a defender in his face, threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to C.J. Fiedorowicz to make it 16-0 in the second quarter.Raiders 26, Bills 24OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Derek Carr threw two touchdown passes and Sebastian Janikowski kicked four field goals to help the Raiders knock the Bills from playoff contention.The Bills (8-7) needed to win their final two games and get some help to end the NFLs longest active playoff drought at 14 seasons. But they failed at the easiest part, beating the lowly Raiders (3-12), and will miss the playoffs for a 15th straight season.Oakland has the second-longest active post-season drought at 12 years but has done a good job of playing spoiler in recent weeks, beating Kansas City, San Francisco and Buffalo the past five weeks.Dolphins 37, Vikings 35MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, buoyed by a thrilling comeback win, said Joe Philbin will return as coach next season.Ross made his announcement in the locker room shortly after the Dolphins won on a safety.Rookie Terrence Fede blocked a punt for a safety with 41 seconds left, and Ryan Tannehill threw four touchdown passes. The Dolphins overcame a 14-0 deficit to take the lead, but trailed again after giving up 15 points in an 11-second span in the fourth quarter.Philbins job had been considered in jeopardy because the Dolphins will miss the playoffs for the sixth year in a row. But theyre 8-7 and have a shot at a winning season if not the playoffs.Minnesota fell to 6-9.Giants 37, Rams 27ST. LOUIS (AP) — Odell Beckham Jr. caught two touchdown passes and rolled up 148 yards receiving against a defence that hadnt allowed a TD in three straight games.Beckham set a franchise rookie record with his 10th and 11th TD catches, shattered another rookie mark for receptions and topped 1,000 yards while shrugging off a pair of late hits in the second quarter. The second led to a brawl and three ejections, none of them to starters.The Giants (6-9) had a season-best 514 yards in total offence and have won three in a row heading into their finale at home against the Eagles. They had lost seven straight before the current streak started.Kenny Britt made nine catches for 103 yards and Tre Mason had 13 carries for 76 yards and a score for the Rams (6-9).___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Jersey . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. Colin Miller Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.REGINA -- Kory Sheets didnt win the rushing title and wasnt named the CFLs outstanding player, but he still got the one he says ends the debate over whos the best running back in the league. "Youre looking at him," said a beaming Sheets, moments after being named the 101st Grey Cups most valuable player. Sheets ran for a Grey Cup-record 197 yards and two touchdowns to help the Saskatchewan Roughriders beat the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 45-23 Sunday for their fourth CFL championship and first since 2007. "That was one thing that coach Chamblin instilled in us was be determined, be relentless and just focus on us and thats what we did," said Sheets. "We didnt care about the Ticats all week. We didnt think about them, we didnt talk about them. "All we wanted to know was what our game plan was and what time the game started." Sheets broke Johnny Brights 57-year-old Grey Cup rushing record midway through the fourth quarter. With the Riders facing second-and-19 from their own 19-yard line, Sheets took off toward the Hamilton bench for a 21-yard run that bumped Bright from the record book and presumably lightened Sheetss pocketbook too. "I got something special planned for the guys," he said of Saskatchewans offensive line. "Yall (will) see tomorrow what Ive got planned for them." Sheetss impact was felt early and often, starting with a 39-yard rumble on the Riders second possession after he reeled in Saskatchewan quarterback Darian Durants fumble out of midd-air. Shea Theodore Jersey. He scored his first touchdown on a one-yard run after Durant hit the games top Canadian, Chris Getzlaf, with a 29-yard pass nine minutes into the second quarter. That score gave Saskatchewan a 24-3 lead but was more significant as it came on the Riders first possession following Durants third fumble of the half. Sheets struck again on the same drive as his record-setting run, following a 30-yard pass from Durant to Weston Dressler with a four-yard TD run to make it 38-16 and bury Hamiltons comeback bid. The normally loquacious second-year tailback was occasionally at a loss for words after the win, which he said was his first championship since high school. "Ive always been on one of those teams that just really couldnt cut it," said Sheets. "And now we had a team that was the cream of the crop and we went out there and proved it." Getzlaf finished the game with three catches for 78 yards, all during a second quarter in which Saskatchewan put 24 points on the board. He had a 38-yarder on the second play of the quarter to help set up Chris Milos only field goal of the game and an 11-yarder on second down to sustain a drive that ended in a Jock Sanders touchdown to go along with the one that set up Sheets score. "Its a Cinderella story, if you will, being able to come home and play in front of the hometown," said Getzlaf. "Weve got quite a few guys from Regina on this team and to celebrate a win with Rider Nation is amazing." Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

• 158005 posts
    May 11, 2022 9:18 AM EEST

I love the look of your website. I recently built mine and I was looking for some design ideas and you gave me a few. May I ask you whether you developed the website by youself? 내 사이트에 대한 백링크

• 158005 posts
    May 11, 2022 9:29 AM EEST

I in the past left a comment on the web site and selected alert me about latest responses. Perhaps there is a way to eliminate that system? I am getting numerous mails. 백링크 무료 생성기

• 158005 posts
    May 11, 2022 9:39 AM EEST

It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people within this topic, but you sound like there’s more you’re speaking about! Thanks 대량 백링크

• 158005 posts
    May 12, 2022 11:23 AM EEST

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site. backlinks masivos backlinks masivos

• 158005 posts

I conceive this web site holds very excellent indited content material posts . backlinks de calidad

• 158005 posts

Aw, this is an extremely good post. In concept I have to put in writing similar to this moreover – spending time and actual effort to manufacture a great article… but so what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also no indicates manage to get something completed. generador de backlinks gratis

• 158005 posts
    May 12, 2022 12:29 PM EEST

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you. backlink google

• 158005 posts

It is really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. kode komentar php

• 158005 posts

Can I just say what a reduction to seek out someone who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how you can bring an issue to gentle and make it important. Extra folks have to read this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not more in style since you undoubtedly have the gift. komentar blog

• 158005 posts
    May 16, 2022 9:09 AM EEST

Thanks, I’ve been searching for info about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I have located so far. buy backlinks packages

• 158005 posts

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! blog commments backlinks

• 158005 posts

I love to visit your web-blog, the themes are nice.::;:, seo is

• 158005 posts
    May 16, 2022 11:19 AM EEST

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this prior to. So nice to seek out somebody with original applying for grants this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this amazing site are some things that is needed on-line, a person with some originality. useful purpose of bringing a new challenge on the world wide web! การสร้างลิงค์ด้วยตนเอง

• 158005 posts

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! แหล่งซื้อลิงก์ย้อนกลับที่มีคุณภาพ

• 158005 posts

I think one of your advertisings triggered my browser to resize, you may well want to put that on your blacklist. ลิงก์ย้อนกลับของบล็อก

• 158005 posts
    May 17, 2022 11:53 AM EEST

Credo che lei abbia sbagliato. Sono in grado di provarlo. Scrivere a me in PM, parlare. kode komentar php

• 158005 posts
    May 17, 2022 11:53 AM EEST

This will be the proper blog if you hopes to discover this topic. You already know a lot its practically difficult to argue on hand (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You certainly put a whole new spin over a topic thats been written about for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful! dapatkan backlink untuk situs web

• 158005 posts
    May 17, 2022 11:55 AM EEST

Hi, I just found your weblog via google. Your viewpoint is truly relevant to my life at this moment, and I’m really pleased I found your website. planet permainan kartu

• 158005 posts
    May 18, 2022 9:13 AM EEST

There are some interesting points over time in this posting but I don’t determine if I see these people center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good post , thanks and that we want a lot more! Put into FeedBurner also winstrol for sale

• 158005 posts
    May 18, 2022 9:14 AM EEST

This is really attractive, You’re a really experienced writer. I’ve enrolled with your feed plus expect enjoying your astounding write-ups. Moreover, I’ve got shared your blog inside our myspace. anavar buy online

• 158005 posts
    May 18, 2022 9:14 AM EEST

This is the appropriate blog for anyone who wants to learn about this topic. You are aware of so much its virtually not easy to argue together with you (not that When i would want…HaHa). You actually put a brand new spin on a topic thats been discussing for some time. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful! winstrol for sale

• 158005 posts
    May 18, 2022 12:14 PM EEST

I do trust all of the concepts you’ve presented for your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post. software for cheap

• 158005 posts

You are my intake , I have few blogs and very sporadically run out from to post : (. software for cheap

• 158005 posts

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I suppose you have made specific nice points in functions also. Buy Ansys Discovery Ultimate 2022 R1 for sale