Forums » News and Announcements

in 75 career NHL

• 1201 posts
    January 20, 2019 3:50 PM EET

导出博客文章Toto Wolff thinks Lewis Hamilton may have over-managed his Hungarian Grand Prix win, but only because Mercedes warned its drivers to be extra cautious with tyres. Adidas Nmd r1 Primeknit Australia .While leading a comfortable one-two in the middle stint, Mercedes asked Hamilton to up the pace, to which the world champion said he was driving as fast as the tyres would allow. Mercedes was concerned his slower pace could help third-place Daniel Ricciardo get close enough to jump Nico Rosberg when he pitted.Asked if he thought Hamilton was trying to back up title rival and teammate Rosberg, Wolff said: Im sure he didnt want to back him up. All weekend we were discussing with them that they need to be very cautious on the tyres ... We didnt have any experience on those tyres, so he over-managed it probably.He had everything under control, he knew that Nico was behind him and didnt realise that the [traffic] train was approaching fast and that there was a different strategy behind him, so I guess he didnt have the complete picture and for him it looked OK. Thats why he just took it easy.After Mercedes warned Hamilton it would be forced to pit Rosberg first if the pace did not improve, which would have potentially threatened his lead, his lap times improved and the pair quickly dropped the threat of Ricciardo. Wolff thinks it is easy for drivers to get tunnel-vision about their own race when in the car.These tyres need to go a long way and what he was saying on the radio was that he was driving to the best of my abilities -- that doesnt mean Im driving as fast as I can and I think we needed to make it clear to him that we were running into a problem.Sometimes as a driver you must not forget you are sitting in the car out there, you are managing the pace. You dont see what is standing out around you, you just need to trust the pit wall and I guess at that particular moment we needed to make the message come across and this is what we did.We said, and the seriousness of the message was, you can either say that we are going to reverse the cars like we did in Monaco if you dont pick up the pace, or, we might pit Nico earlier and I think that message was what he needed. What he needed to understand was that the pace needed to be picked up.When Hamilton was asked if he felt worried Mercedes would switch his strategy he said: In my mind it wasnt going to be changing. I wasnt backing Nico up, and if he was quick enough he could have closed the gap if hed wanted to. Im sure after that I was able to pick up my pace and after that he was never a threat.With the tyres, its like having £100 and spending it over the race distance. I just tried to spend it as wisely as I knew. If I had pushed a little bit more at the end, maybe I wouldnt have got to the end the way I needed to. I felt like it was pretty perfectly managed -- I didnt have any problems. Adidas Nmd R1 Primeknit . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Adidas Nmd r1 Australia . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.nmdadidasshoesaustralia.com/ . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.Buffalo, NY (Sports Network) - The Buffalo Sabres re-signed forward Luke Adam and goaltender Matt Hackett to one-year contracts on Tuesday. Adam, selected by the Sabres in the second round (44th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, appeared in four games with the Sabres last season, scoring one goal. He has 14 goals and 111 assists in 75 career NHL games. Adidas Nmd r1 Primeknit Shoes. Hackett was acquired last season in a trade with the Minnesota Wild and spent just about the entire season in the American Hockey League. Overall, Hackett has appeared in 13 NHL games, including one last season with Minnesota. He is 3-7-0 with a 2.64 GAA in his NHL career. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys' ' '