Forums » News and Announcements

former Olympic and

• 1201 posts
    December 9, 2018 9:21 AM EET

导出博客文章Chris Munce can sense another Magic Millions Classic victory around the corner after winning the juvenile feature double at Doomben. Cheap Air Jordan Retro 13 .Munce won the Magic Millions Classic three times as a jockey with Sunblazer, Dance Hero and Excellerator and believes Ours To Keep or Champ Elect can give him his first win as a trainer.Both horses were ridden on Saturday by Damian Browne who now faces the task of picking which one to ride in the Magic Millions.I am starting to get an idea but I wont say which way just yet. I will make up my mind about two weeks out, Browne said.Ours To Keep ($2.15) showed plenty of heart to grab Snitzkraft ($5.50) at the 100m and score by a long neck in the Listed Phelan Ready Stakes (1110m).The colt ran a blistering 1.3.27s and Munce said there was better to come.It was 1.35s faster than Champ Elect ($5.50), who sat deep the whole way, took to win the fillies division, the Listed Calaway Gal (1110m).The win took Ours To Keeps prize money to $128,000 and ensures he will get a Millions start.Champ Elect now has $104,000 to also be assured of a start.Ours To Keep is the best looking two-year-old in Queensland. He is built like Mike Tyson and floats like Usain Bolt, Munce said.He will improve a lot for that run and watch out he is better than even that.Munce said Ours To Keep would tackle the B J McLachlan Stakes at Eagle Farm in two weeks before the $2 million Magic Millions 2YO Classic at the Gold Coast on January 14.Ours To Keep is raced by Munces wife Cathy and family friend Gary Lawrence.Munce bought the colt at the Magic Millions sales for clients who then backed out.Thats when Cathy took half and we found someone for the other half, Munce said.Champ Elect, like Ours To Keep, is also unbeaten and she is likely to go straight into the Magic Millions Classic.I have always thought she would make a better three-year-old but I will keep her on the fresh side for the Millions and the 1200 metres, Munce said.Champ Elect is raced by Brisbane based Adrenaline Thoroughbreds which has built up its team with Munce in recent months.I have some good owners and I an sure they will all enjoy the trip to the Magic Millions, Munce said. Wholesale Jordan Retro 13 . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Jordan 13 Cheap China . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapairjordan13.com/ . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. MONACO -- Sebastian Coe declared an historic new dawn for the scandal-wounded governing body of track and field after its members on Saturday overwhelmingly backed his package of broad changes to the way it operates and polices doping.The IAAF presidents Time for Change reforms won 95 percent support from 192 countries that cast valid votes at a special congress and vociferous backing from some of the sports biggest names.The launching of a new, largely independent unit to fight doping, broader vetting of IAAF officials and a greater say for women and athletes wont immediately repair the scorching reputational damage done by revelations of doping cover-ups and alleged IAAF corruption under Coes predecessor, Lamine Diack. French prosecutors working to unpick webs of alleged pay-offs for IAAF protection of athletes who were doping are still gathering evidence, with Russia now cooperating, so there could still be more dark headlines for Coe to deal with.Still, comfortable passage of reforms championed by the middle-distance former Olympic champion and the recognition voiced by athletics officials that they and their sport risked being marginalized if they rejected change do put increasing daylight between the Diack and Coe eras.This is a good and historic day for our sport, Coe said, his mood noticeably lifted by the voting result of North Korean proportions.In another boost, the IAAF also announced a new sponsor, Japanese sportswear manufacturer Asics, to replace Adidas, which cut short their commercial partnership that had been due to run until 2019. The three-year deal with Asics will run through the IAAFs world championships in 2017 and 2019.Coes vigorous campaigning was rewarded with congress delegates standing up one after the other to voice support before casting votes.We need to act now to save our sport, said Paula Radcliffe, the womens marathon record holder, speaking for Britain.Open balloting made it possible to identify the 10 countries that voted `No, making them look isolated in the sea of 182 `Yes votes. Jamaica, home to Usain Bolt and womens Olympic sprint champion Elaine Thompson, was onne of five abstainers. Cheap Jordan 13 Online. Coes presidency was almost immediately plunged into crisis after he took over from Diack in August 2015. He reminded the congress that police officers raided IAAF offices, seizing files, when he was just settling in. He noted that recent additional grotesque allegations of wrongdoing under Diack spoke of extraordinary sums of money allegedly changing hands.You should all feel violated, Coe said. This is money that could have been used for the development of athletics.Warning that we cannot let this happen again, Coe said too much power had been concentrated in too few hands under Diack, now facing corruption and money-laundering charges in France. He said the reforms will ensure that never again can one person wield unchecked power, and are required for the multi-million dollar business that athletics has become.Were putting in place a framework that should have been there years ago, he said.The so-called integrity unit planned for launch in April is the standout change. It will handle doping cases involving all international-level athletes, taking that job away from IAAF member countries. The IAAF argues the change will quicken the punishment of cheats, make punishments more uniform, and remove opportunities for favoritism and corruption. The IAAF said the units annual budget of US$8 million (7.5 million euros) will double what it currently spends on anti-doping.Women will be equally represented on the IAAF ruling council by 2027, and council members -- including the president -- will be limited to no more than three four-year terms. Athletes will double their council representation from one seat to two.While some delegates expressed reservations, including about the open vote, reform supporters carried the day.We have to save athletics, said Ethiopian running great Haile Gebrselassie, president of his countrys athletics federation.It does need cleaning, said former Olympic and world javelin champion Andreas Thorkildsen. Thats just a fact. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '