Forums » Support

//www.nhlcheapjer

• 764 posts
    November 21, 2018 5:07 AM EET

Canadas Dominique Maltais won the silver medal in the Olympic womens snowboard cross event in Sochi on Sunday. Its the second Olympic podium for Maltais, a native of Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, Que., who was the bronze medallist at the 2006 Turin Olympics. "In the final I just wanted to go full on," said Maltais. "Today was my day. Im so so happy its done and I made it and I finished on the podium." In 2010, Maltais crashed during her final Olympic training run, failed to advance past the elimination stage and finished in 20th place. "Its a good revenge for Vancouver," said Maltais "I wanted to prove to the world that I could do better than in Vancouver. I wanted to enjoy everything, especially this one as I knew it will be the last one. I never tried so hard as I did for this." Canada now has 14 medals at the Games. Earlier in the day, alpine skier Jan Hudec took bronze in the mens super-G. Eva Samkova, 20, of the Czech Republic won the womens snowboard cross gold in her first Olympic Games.  The win marked the Czechs first ever Olympic medal in snowboarding. Chloe Trespeuch of France, also making her Olympic debut, took the bronze. "I just wanted to be confident with myself," said Samkova. "I couldnt imagine this - it was very fortunate for me." Samkova, known for competing with a mustache drawn on her face, chose red, white and blue for Sundays race. "Its a lucky moustache. Today its in national colours." Reigning Olympic champion Maëlle Ricker of Squamish, B.C., crashed in her quarter-final heat and finished 21st. "I was off rhythm today right out of the gate," said Ricker. "Im half proud of my effort and half disappointed and shocked." The 35-year-old snowboard suffered a compounded fracture in her left forearm while training in Aspen, Colo,. and underwent surgery less than three weeks ago. "I just want to say that Im really proud of our Canadian Olympic Committee and Canada Snowboard for everything theyve done to help get me back in the gate today," she said. "Without them this definitely wouldnt be possible and all the support from all Canadians as well - everybody had my back. Im sorry." Medal favourite Lindsey Jacobellis of the U.S. went down in the semifinal and won the small final to finish seventh. Two other snowboarders were also hurt in qualifying crashes. Authentic Jamie Benn Jersey . With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. Authentic Mattias Janmark Jersey .5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4. http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-anton-khudobin-jersey.com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday. Authentic Brian Bellows Jersey . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game. Authentic Neal Broten Jersey . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Columbus Blue Jackets reassigned defencemen Cody Goloubef and Tim Erixon to their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass., on Saturday The 24-year-old Goloubef has appeared in three games with the Jackets since being recalled from Springfield on Jan. 25 under emergency conditions. The 6-foot-1, 195-pound blueliner has six goals and 14 assists in 41 ggames with the Falcons this season.dddddddddddd He was the Blue Jackets second pick, 37th overall, at the 2008 NHL draft. The 22-year-old Erixon has registered four goals and 20 assists in 27 games with Springfield in 2013-14. He skated in two games for Columbus earlier this season. In 51 career NHL appearances with the Blue Jackets and New York Rangers, Erixon has seven assists. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '