Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Its an emotional game, w

• 1341 posts
    November 20, 2018 10:03 AM EET

PITTSBURGH -- The Steelers difficult season just got worse. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys .Defensive end Cameron Heyward (pectoral injury) said on his official Instagram account that he will miss the remainder of the 2016 season. A source said Heyward has a torn pectoral muscle that will likely require surgery. He suffered the injury in Sundays 35-30 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.The news about Heyward came shortly after Steelers coach Mike Tomlin announced that wide receiver Sammie Coates has been dealing with two broken fingers, which helps to explain his declining production.Tomlin on Tuesday cited Coates broken fingers on his hand limiting his ability as a wide receiver, and a source says Coates has fractured ring and index fingers on the same left hand, including tendon damage. He hurt the index finger in Week 5 against the New York Jets, and he fractured the ring finger in a later game.Heyward, a team captain who signed a six-year, $59-million extension in 2015, played his first 85 career NFL games without injury issues. This year, he will miss nine games with a hamstring injury and now pectoral injury.I would like to thank everyone who has been in my corner this season, Heyward wrote on Instagram. It pains me to say that I will not get to continue playing this season. My role will change as I cannot play but it will not change the goals the team has set out. My support for this team will only grow and I look forward in watching this team grow and fight on. Hate being on the sideline but there is a greater plan taking place. My patience will be tested but I look forward to 2017. My hand will remain in the pile no matter what!The Steelers were 22nd in the league in total defense (380.8 yards per game) with Heyward, who is considered a run-stopping stabilizer who can get pressure on the quarterback. Veteran Ricardo Mathews will likely start in Heywards place.Coates broke out with 421 yards and two touchdowns in his first five games, but he has four receiving yards in his past four games. Coates had zero catches on one target Sunday against Dallas.With Coates injury and veterans Darrius Heyward-Bey and Markus Wheaton (shoulder) still sidelined, Cobi Hamilton is getting first-team reps on the outside alongside Antonio Brown and slot receiver Eli Rogers. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfloutlet.com/cheap-new-york-jets-jerseys/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. OTTAWA, Ontario -- Kevin Labanc scored the lone goal in four rounds of a shootout to give the San Jose Sharks a 4-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night.Joe Pavelski, Brent Burns and Chris Tierney scored in regulation for San Jose, and Martin Jones made 29 saves.On Tuesday night in Toronto, Logan Couture scored the only goal in a shootout in the Sharks 3-2 victory over the Maple Leafs.Bobby Ryan, Kyle Turris and Dion Phaneuf scored for the Senators, and Mke Condon stopped 26 shots. Ottawa has lost three straight, its longest losing streak of the season.Its definitely a solid game, Ottawa coach Guy Boucher. We had a lot of character. ... We showed the players were dedicated and they wanted to pay the price and they wanted to be better than our previous game.Ottawa was without Turris for much of the third as he sat in the penalty box after being handed a 10-minute misconduct at 19:40 of the second. Marc-Edouard Vlasic got tangled up with captain Erik Karlsson and appeared to spear him late in the second period. Turris went after Vlasic and ended up with a minor penalty for instigating, a major for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct.Im down in the corner battling and I lose my stick and the play is gone and Im reaching for it and he tries to pitchfork me in the face and Im lucky that Im looking down, Karlsson said. As ffar as Im concerned thats a dangerous play. Wholesale Football Jerseys Outlet. Its intentional and Ive got to give it to Turris for sticking up for me.Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said he had no update on Couture.Its the way it is sometimes, emotions get high, Sharks forward Joe Thornton said. Hopefully, (Couture) is OK. I havent seen him yet. Its an emotional game, what can I say.Patrick Marleau appeared to score on the power play, but the goal was challenged and upon review was ruled offside. The Sharks were 0 for 7 on the power play.Phaneuf gave the Senators the lead with a power-play goal with 3:46 to go, and Tierney beat Condon with a wrist shot to tie it with 2:28 left.Game notes The Senators recognized Chris Neil before the game for playing 1,000 NHL games. Neil is the third player in Senators franchise history to reach the milestone. It was an emotional night for me, admitted Neil. (The team) were all behind me doing their hardest to get the two points. ... San Jose RW Joonas Donskoi, D Mirco Mueller and D Dylan Demelo were healthy scratches.UP NEXTSharks: At Montreal on Friday night in the third game of the Canadian swing. They will finish the four-game trip Sunday at Chicago.Senators: Host New Jersey on Saturday night. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '