Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

49ers second touchdown of the game.W

• 1341 posts
    November 17, 2018 11:10 AM EET

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Justin Thomas had a 6-under 66 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead halfway through the CIMB Classic, staying within striking distance of the tournament record he set in winning the title here last year. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale .He started the second round in a three-way share of the lead with Keegan Bradley and Derek Fathauer after opening with a 64, and followed up with a bogey-free round containing six birdies to move to 14 under, two shots clear of Asian Tour leader Anirban Lahiri.Thomas, who won his first PGA Tour title here last year in a tournament record 26-under-par 262, wasnt entirely happy with his iron shots and wedges in the second round but remains hopeful of producing some very low scores on the weekend at the par-72, 7,005-yard TPC Kuala Lumpur.The thing about this course, you can go shoot 12- or 13-under in a day, he said, so hopefully I can get it going a little bit this weekend ... like I did last year.Lahiri had eight birdies but finished with a 66 -- after a double-bogey on his final hole for the second consecutive day -- leaving him at 12 under.Both yesterday and today Ive played good -- I think I played solid right through, said Lahiri, who was runner-up at the Asian Tours Macau Open last week. Its just very disappointing to finish the way I did. Both days I think I left four or five shots out there coming in. I would have liked to be in a better position the way Ive played, but its not over yet.Scotlands Russell Knox carded nine birdies in a 63 to move into a tie for third place at 11 under along with James Hahn and Japans Hideki Matsuyama, who both had 64s.Ryan Moore, who won the CIMB Classic in 2013 and 2014k, moved into a share of eighth at 8 under with a 65 in the second round, making up for an opening 71.Fathauer had a 70 and was in a share of sixth place, and Bradley had a 71 in the second round to slip into a tie for eighth.There is no cut for the tournament, so the whole field of 78 will play on the weekend. Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Air Max 90 Wholesale . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ ;. McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- A Chip Kelly-coached team is usually synonymous with a fast-paced and prolific offense.But in his first game as San Franciscos coach on Monday night, Kellys defense pitched its first opening week shutout in franchise history as the 49ers got a 28-0 win over the Los Angeles Rams.We felt good about our defense going into this game, but you never know until you get a chance to go out there, Kelly said. To hold (Todd) Gurley, who I think is one of the top backs in the league, to under 50 yards, I think thats a good day for us defensively.The game plan was to limit Gurley and force quarterback Case Keenum to beat the 49ers through the air. Gurley finished with 47 yards rushing on 17 carries while Keenum completed just 49 percent of his passes for 130 yards.If you cant stop the run in this league, you struggle to stop anything, defensive coordinator Jim ONeil said. Again, the guys up front did a great job. We played good team defense. Guys executed.Los Angeles had as many punts (10) as first downs. Keenum was intercepted twice and San Francisco outgained the Rams 320 yards to 185.NaVorro Bowman registered an interception, leaping to snag a deflectiion by defensive lineman Quinton Dial in the second quarter. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale. The turnover led to the 49ers second touchdown of the game.We went out expecting the Rams to play better than they did, Bowman said, expecting the Rams to get the ball in their playmakers hands. And the coaches did a great job with preparing us for this week. ... We did everything that we were supposed to do.The 49ers say their strengths defensively are depth and versatility. They rotated Gerald Hodges and Ray-Ram Armstrong at inside linebacker Monday in the heart of their 3-4 defense next to Bowman. They also tried three-safety formations, allowing second-year standout Jaquiski Tartt to play 16 snaps in a specialized role roving the middle of the field.It helps when youre trying to match up, and its a match-up league, Kelly said. People want to go big, we have the big personnel to go up against you. If youre going to go little, I think we can match up with you when you go little.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL  href="http://www.chinanfljerseyssale.com/">Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars JerseysCheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '