Forums » Introduce Yourself

think well start to bring our specific

• 1341 posts
    November 13, 2018 11:18 AM EET

HOUSTON -- Ian Desmond keeps coming up with big hits for the Texas Rangers. Cheap Brooklyn Nets Jerseys .Sunday was no different.Desmond hit a tiebreaking single in the 11th inning and the Rangers got past Houston 5-3, beating the Astros for the 11th time in 13 meetings this season.For a guy like Desmond, whos had some challenges here lately but had been so big for us all year long in those type of situations to come up with the big hit for us was a great day for him, Texas manager Jeff Banister said.Texas took two of three in the weekend series and extended its AL West lead to 7 1/2 games over the Astros.This is the type of game good teams need to win, Banister said. This is a group of guys that are going to continue fighting. Theyre engaged. We came out on the top of it today. Things worked out for us today.Houston went 2-5 on its and has lost eight of its last 10 games.Anytime I leave this podium after a loss I hate it, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. I dont care what teams on the other side, I dont care what division theyre in, what league theyre in and how the loss happened.Clearly games against the Rangers matter when theyre ahead of us, they matter when theyre behind us, theyre in our division. So Im not naive, I know that those games are going to be magnified. You get into August and were in a playoff race, these games get a little heightened awareness, he said.After Shin-Soo Choo led off the 11th with a double, Desmond followed with a single against Chris Devenski (0-4).Desmond is tied for the major league lead with Houstons Carlos Correa with seven go-ahead RBI in the seventh inning or later this season.I just want to make sure I feel good in those situations, and I have, Desmond said.Rougned Odor later hit an RBI double.We were 5-for-21 with runners in scoring position, Banister said. In those types of situations these guys are up there trying to put the best at-bat they can together. We got a little anxious in some of the at-bats and then hit some balls fairly well. We needed that big one and Desmond was able to come through.Matt Bush (5-2) pitched the 10th, then struck out George Springer with runners on the corners in the 11th.Texas starter Yu Darvish pitched seven shutout innings, striking out eight and giving up five hits.Darvish said through a translator the outing was the best he has felt since coming off the 15-day disabled list July 16.Alex Bregman hit an RBI double, and Jose Altuve followed with an RBI single off Jeremy Jeffress to cut the Rangers lead to 3-2 in the eighth.Tony Kemp tied it in the ninth with a single off Sam Dyson that scored pinch-runner Carlos Gomez, who slid around Jonathan Lucroys tag.Lucroy put the Rangers ahead with an RBI double in the fifth. Jurickson Profar hit a two-run double off Ken Giles to extend the lead to 3-0 in the eighth.Kemp had three hits after coming on as a pinch-hitter in the eighth.Joe Musgrove allowed one run on five hits in seven innings, striking out six in his first major league start. The right-hander threw 4 1/3 scoreless innings with eight strikeouts in relief in his debut Tuesday.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: OF Carlos Beltran was out of the lineup after leaving Saturdays game with a left quad contusion. He pinch-hit in the 10th and flied out to leave the bases loaded.Astros: OF Colby Rasmus was put on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a cyst in his right ear.Its been bothering him for a while, Hinch said. Clearly, there are some things going on there that we need to look into further. Kemp was recalled from Triple-A Fresno. ... INF Luis Valbuena (right hamstring strain) is progressing slowly and hasnt done any baseball activities, Hinch said.UP NEXTRangers: LHP Cole Hamels (12-3) will start the first of a two-game series in Colorado on Monday. Hamels is second in the AL in ERA at 2.89 and has the lowest road ERA in the AL at 1.90 in 12 road starts.Astros: RHP Collin McHugh (7-8) starts the first of four games in Minnesota on Monday. McHugh allowed a season-high three home runs in his last outing Wednesday against Toronto. Authentic NBA Jerseys Store .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Discount NBA Jerseys For Sale . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. http://www.cheapnbaoutletjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-denver-nuggets-jerseys ;. LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Wallabies coach Michael Cheika says Christian Lealiifano is up for his fight against leukaemia and the team will give him whatever support he needs.Wallabies and Brumbies star Lealiifano was admitted to hospital after being diagnosed with the illness last week.A number of Wallabies visited 28-year-old Lealiifano in Canberra over the weekend after their camp in Sydney concluded on Friday and before reassembling on Sunday night for this weeks camp on the NSW Central coast.I certainly believe hes going to get through and get through well, Cheika said on Monday morning.Hes a tough guy. Hes shown that over many years of playing footy and in the experience that Ive had with him hes always shown that and Im backing him 100 per cent.Whatever he needs well be there to provide it for him, around friendship, support, whatever it is so that he gets through it and beats it quickly.Hes up for it, theres no doubt about it. The lads have been in contact with him and a fair few of the boys have been to see him already, but hes right up for it.Im very positive for him and I believe just straight way hes got the right attitude and hes going to be in the right head space to take this one on.Wallabies captain and hooker Stephen Moore said the players had been shocked by news of Lealiifanos illness.I think he knows were all here to support him the whole way, Moore said.We spoke about that as a group, just making sure we continue our support for him as he continues to go through this treatment.I think theres always that initial support when the news comess out but then weve got to make sure we stay positive around him, right through his whole treatment. Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys. We dont know how long thats going to be, so well make sure were always there for him and make sure that he knows that.Moore expected there to be a change in emphasis in Wallabies training at this weeks camp after a gruelling week in Sydney.Last week we did a lot of strength and conditioning work and well continue that this week, but I think well start to bring our specific game content for the Test, Moore said.Cheika anticipated some selection posers for his All Blacks counterpart Steve Hansenahead of the Rugby Championship opener against the Wallabies in Sydney on Saturday week following the Hurricanes triumphant Super Rugby campaign.Five-eighth Beauden Barrett put himself forward for promotion to start ahead of Aaron Cruden with his stellar season for the Canes and likewise livewire openside flanker Ardie Savea may have done enough to overtake All Blacks incumbent Sam Cane in Richie McCaws former position.Halfback TJ Perenara boosted his stocks for a bench spot behind Aaron Smith but big All Blacks winger Julian Savea remains under a cloud after being benched by the Canes for the finals series.There will be some interesting selection issues around openside and 10, but also Julian Savea and that wing position, said Cheika.And Perenara as well, is another player who has been in very good form. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free ShippingCheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

• 158010 posts
    September 5, 2022 2:47 PM EEST

It laborious to seek out knowledgeable folks on this matter, but you sound like you already know what you are talking about! Thanks 먹튀사이트

• 158010 posts
    September 8, 2022 2:31 PM EEST

Some things in here I have not thought about before. Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written will be referring a lot of friends about this. Keep bogging. Fake Canada Permanent Resident Card

• 158010 posts
    September 11, 2022 2:32 PM EEST

Hi, May I copy your page picture and make use of that on my personal web log? ghb online shop

• 158010 posts
    September 12, 2022 11:03 AM EEST

You should be a part of a contest first of the most effective blogs online. Let me suggest this blog! 비트겟

• 158010 posts
    September 13, 2022 3:35 PM EEST

Man that was very entertaining and at the same time informative.’:;;. 25mm mink lashes wholesale