Forums » News and Announcements

When is WoW Classic Phase 6?

• 204 posts
    August 3, 2020 5:28 PM EEST

WoW Classic’s Phase 6 will come sooner than you think. Blizzard has been releasing each major content patch for the game quickly, and we’re almost near the end. Now that we know for sure when Arathi Basin and Zul’Gurub — both major components of Phase 5 — will arrive, we can start to plan out when Phase 6 will happen. That said, Blizzard likes to split up some of the content to release in pieces, so this date could be only be half right. For now though, our best guess is that Phase 6 will launch mid-to-late June. That puts the finale for WoW Classic only two months short of a full year from its release.To get more news about Buy WoW Classic Gold, you can visit lootwowgold news official website.

Onyxia, Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight. If you’re a veteran World Of Warcraft player, that name will immediately conjure long-buried feelings of dread – from the precision play needed to take her down, to the hours spent grinding quests to even enter her lair. But Azeroth’s scariest dragon seems to have lost her touch, as a band of 40 World Of Warcraft: Classic adventurers worked out how to fell Onyxia in nought but their undies earlier this week.
    I loved every second of its stupidity, and it’s something I’ve been able to experience again with the WoW community’s refreshing sarcasm and laid-back nature. I used the spitting emote on someone for stealing a quest mob — a non-player character you kill for a quest — only to have them tell me how they liked my brother better anyway. Which brother they’re referring to is a question I didn’t have the heart to ask.

It might just be a British thing, but we love spouting coarse language at each other while grinning ear to ear. Chat channels filled with sarcastic replies to genuine questions and horrendous dad jokes was just what I needed four days into a busy work week. Despite its geeky undertones, World of Warcraft Classic is a great social space known for creating long-term friendships. I’m glad the same appears to be true today.Starting off in Dun Morogh was new for me. I’ll never defect to the Horde side, but I could rarely stomach leveling outside of Elywn Forest on the outskirts of Stormwind. It’s where I started my adventure, and it will always have a special place in my heart. Dun Morogh, by comparison, is a bleak, blindingly white expanse of nothingness.

The quests are largely the same; hunt six of these, collect 12 of those, take this to that guy over there, but it just didn’t instill that same sense of adventure. Growing up with a game like Ocarina of Time, I’ve always been fascinated with green forests and the secrets they can hide behind every tree and mossy crack in the earth. Is there a cave there? Probably not. But imagine what you’d find if there was one.